X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FIFA 12 - Demo is Out

Anyone played it yet? Thoughts?

Comment

Everyone is saying it sh*t but haven't personally played it yet c*nts at work wont let me have the playstation in the office so have to wait till I get in.

Comment

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
        Everyone is saying it sh*t but haven't personally played it yet c*nts at work wont let me have the playstation in the office so have to wait till I get in.
        They need to make some drastic changes from the 11. Not completely happy with that one. The most important thing is that we have 4 stars!! fingers crossed.

Comment

I will try it later. The forums I read (not FIFA forums) the response is very positive. It seems the people whinging most are those that are finding the new tactical defending a bit hard. You can change to legacy defending anyway, so it is an option. People always whinge about the new demos beore they even check the settings.
          twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

The AI is still being tweaked apparently. Still seems to be a bug in defending crosses (i.e. you can't!)

Comment

Yeah the defending is what everyone is moaning about but as you rightly said just change it back to legacy

Comment

Anyone else played PES2012 demo at all. Because I have and Pro Evo is most definitely back this year and from the little I've played I enjoyed it far more than Fifa 11 which for me was Boring.

Comment

When is it due to go on sale, anyone know?

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                    When is it due to go on sale, anyone know?
                    30th

Comment

Originally posted by W12hoops View Post
                      30th
                      Ta

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                        Ta

Comment

Pes November now they reckon. Bit disappointed about that.

Will check this Fifa demo fo sho

Comment

The best days of gaming are behind us... Crash Bandicoot and Spyro the Dragon. Spent many a summer holiday as a kid entranced in those!
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I'm on the Ps store at the mo but the FIFA demo isn't thre ffs! Does it come out later today?
                              Estamos QPR

Comment

Working...
                              X