Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

everyone at work thought the game poor last night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• everyone at work thought the game poor last night...

i dont know why but everyone at work slated the game last night when i thought it was really good, did we think the game was great cos it signified more then just another game? there was a lot of emotion last night did this cloud mine and pretty much everyone elses who follows our team?? wasnt just my work lot i asked others who we work wth and they all commented they thought game was poor

i watched the game on skyplus again last nght when i got in and i honestly thought we were excellent, did anyone get a simila reaction from others today?

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
    i dont know why but everyone at work slated the game last night when i thought it was really good, did we think the game was great cos it signified more then just another game? there was a lot of emotion last night did this cloud mine and pretty much everyone elses who follows our team?? wasnt just my work lot i asked others who we work wth and they all commented they thought game was poor

i watched the game on skyplus again last nght when i got in and i honestly thought we were excellent, did anyone get a simila reaction from others today?
    Nothing but praise from my colleagues, but there are always going to be some 'challenged' individuals who think goals=entertainment.

We obviously will have far more invested in every QPR game, but that was an intriguing game for the neutral nonetheless. Less so in the second half certainly, but for those with an attention span it was a good game.

Comment

I had a mixture, a few people said two poor sides, a few didnt even bother watching it as they said it wasn't worth it, but a few did say we looked like a good mid table side.

All about opinions, the people that moaned are all probably glory hunting man u fans etc.

Didnt Kevin Pieterson tweet that he was watching a championship match last night?
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
        I had a mixture, a few people said two poor sides, a few didnt even bother watching it as they said it wasn't worth it, but a few did say we looked like a good mid table side.

All about opinions, the people that moaned are all probably glory hunting man u fans etc.

Didnt Kevin Pieterson tweet that he was watching a championship match last night?
        pieterson did wot a prik.
        was really frustrating went in thinking everyone rave about us and they never did

Comment

Everyone from my works couldn't believe how good we were or how many chances we missed, one said it was a brilliant 0-0 draw and that Newcastle may well end up in a relegation battle !

Comment

might just sack all mine and replace with qpr fans , people need to realise they need to see my point of view,

Comment

the guys at my place thought we played well and were unlucky not to come away with all 3 points.

pietersen = knob jockey.
              come on you r's!

Comment

[QUOTE=Robsondinho;709717]I had a mixture, a few people said two poor sides, a few didnt even bother watching it as they said it wasn't worth it, but a few did say we looked like a good mid table side.

Didnt Kevin Pieterson tweet that he was watching a championship match last night?[/QUOTE]

Bloody cricketer - to be expected..........:angry:

Comment

you want to ask your colleagues to leave specsavers mate and have a try at a decent opticians....

Comment

The broadsheet newspapers were full of praise for our performance, so too a few neutral on line comments I've read. Suppose from the neutral's perspective Newcastle were so very poor that it made it less of a game - you either want the opposition to put up a fight or else get completely pulverised and let in several goals.

Comment

Originally posted by Brooksie View Post
                      you want to ask your colleagues to leave specsavers mate and have a try at a decent opticians....
                      thats the thing mate i also spoke to people who work for lacoste and nike and a couple of other brands we work with and they also said the same , why i wrote the post as couldnt quite believe it

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                        The broadsheet newspapers were full of praise for our performance, so too a few neutral on line comments I've read. Suppose from the neutral's perspective Newcastle were so very poor that it made it less of a game - you either want the opposition to put up a fight or else get completely pulverised and let in several goals.
                        so was neville last night and as much as i hate that prik thought he spoke very well and seemed very informed

Comment

Originally posted by sirduncs View Post
                          the guys at my place thought we played well and were unlucky not to come away with all 3 points.

pietersen = knob jockey.
                          Quality avatar

Comment

All you have to do is look at the toons forums....they all reckon that they were very very lucky to get a point.

Comment

Everyone I know said it was a good game and we deserved to win, that includes my Fulham supporting housemate, and my brother who never has a decent word to say about us! The newspaper reports were all good, and Gary Neville was full of praise last night on Sky, say what you want about Neville but he knows a thing or two about play football, never thought I'd see the day when he was singing our praises, bit different from last season when we were getting **** from Steve Claridge every Saturday night!

And being that Newcastle are currently unbeaten and 4th in the league I don't think it can be put down as a case of two bad sides!

Comment

Working...
                              X