Sorry to single one player out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry to single one player out

Especially when people like SWP, Faullin, Adel and Young were so impressive but what a superb job Shaun Derry does for the team, the man was 9 out of 10 last night for me.

I'd go so far as to suggest our best signing since NW took over. whadya think?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      Him Paddy and Adel have all provided an invaluable contribution IMO.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        I'd have to agree mate, he has been immense since he joined

Comment

It really goes to show that the better the team you're in, the better you perform. Derry was fantastic last night. Palace fans said he wouldn't last the distance in the Championship, let alone the Premiership. Taraabt will be better with better players. Now he looks up and sees better players he will pass a lot more.

Win win, happy days!

Comment

He is good and does the nasty stuff that allows the talents to show their stuff. That said, thought Faurlin looked in a different class to the rest of our midfield, certainly to Derry but also to Barton.

Comment

Originally posted by coneysboots View Post
              It really goes to show that the better the team you're in, the better you perform. Derry was fantastic last night. Palace fans said he wouldn't last the distance in the Championship, let alone the Premiership. Taraabt will be better with better players. Now he looks up and sees better players he will pass a lot more.

Win win, happy days!
              Yeah i remember them saying that. Typical nonsense spouted by a bunch of helmets

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                Him Paddy and Adel have all provided an invaluable contribution IMO.
                Yeah fair point Matty.After last night (I know its only one game) I'm hoping Adel will shine with better players around him.Thought he was really good last night, and didn't get caught in possession too often.

Comment

I said recently and someone else has put it somewhere today - in a very short period of time Derry has become a Club legend - that takes some doing for any player, but for an old, limited, holding midfielder, it's a truly amazing fact.
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                    I said recently and someone else has put it somewhere today - in a very short period of time Derry has become a Club legend - that takes some doing for any player, but for an old, limited, holding midfielder, it's a truly amazing fact.
                    Yeah agree. As said above the Palace fans that visited various QPR boards telling us he was past it are laughable.Soon got on twitter this season begging him to return to them before he signed a new contract with us.Now realizing what they're missing!

Comment

Working...
                    X