Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Back - The Newbies

Just back just wanted to see other peoples thoughts on the new players

Barton - Played well wasn't to sure where Warnock was going to play him, and to be honest still not 100% after the game

SWP - Best of the new players, his pace was amazing and even won a header in the box in the 1st half, looked like he had climbed a ladder

Young - Great getting forward and put in some good crosses

Traore - Shame he went off as was having a good game, gave the ball away sloppery once but looked good after that

Ferdinand - Better than Hall and Gabbidon

Puncheon - Not to sure if he wanted to touch the ball when he came on, Taarabt broke down the left just in front of me in the Paddocks and had 3 players on him and Puncheon just didnt find any space and just stayed behind him

For me MOM was Faulin just wish he would hit the ball first time when he shoots

To be honest I thought Barton looked very ordinary but agree with you on the others. Barton gave the ball away far too often for my liking, but hey its his first game so I won't write him off just yet!

Defensivly we were strong but a pity Boithroyd couldn't score, Taarabt did well first half but went missing second half.

All in all a great performance and we will improve
    22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Not sure Adel went missing more that Pardew eventually got his tactics right and put another man in midfield. Think Adel stepped up to the mark tonight as did Faurlin, very very promising and if we go to Wolves on Saturday and look to win the game, I think we might just do that, as we eventually have to start scoring.

Comment

Working...
      X