Gabbadon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gabbadon!

Keeps giving the ball away,our weakest player by a mile,on a positive what a first half performance from Taarabt,he was superb.Lots of chances created in a exciting first half display,just a pity about Gabbidon,hope he doesn't cost us the game!

agreed

Comment

No he wasn't Bothroyd was worst player he's paid to score goals how many did he miss first half? Gab did his job we didn't concede !!!

Comment

f***k sake

Comment

Thought Bothroyd and Gabbidon were both fairly okay, Gabbidon made important headers but because he gave the ball away a couple of times i think he is being unfairly judged. Bothroyd held the ball up as good as any lone striker but whether that was because the strong wind was dropping it on to him idk. Puncheon had an embarrassing 5 minutes but i'm obviously not going to judge him on that. I think we can all agree though that SWP was quality signing!

Comment

Felt Gabbidon improved in the second half,Jay did well

Comment

Wouldn't bet on Gabbidon to be in the team come January when Bassong or someone like that could well be signed. Did look a little shakey at times but credit where its due, any clean sheet in the Prem is a fantastic performance. The defence must have been doing something right because I can't remember the last time Faurlin and Derry were able to get so far forward as they did tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                Wouldn't bet on Gabbidon to be in the team come January when Bassong or someone like that could well be signed. Did look a little shakey at times but credit where its due, any clean sheet in the Prem is a fantastic performance. The defence must have been doing something right because I can't remember the last time Faurlin and Derry were able to get so far forward as they did tonight.

Comment

gabbidon defensively is sound, but his distribution is poor and that could cost us. jay played well, disappointed he missed them chances yeah but you cant say he didnt play well.

Comment

Apart from 2 very sloppy passes, i thought Gabbidon looked solid. He and Ferdinand did well imo, especially when bearing in mind they were up against two bigger strikers, which won't happen often.

Comment

Bit harsh considering he was by far and away our best defender against Everton and Wigan.

Comment

Some people obviously just need a scapegoat - yes Gabby make 2 poor passes last night, that's it - he and Ferdinand were superb in the way they dealt with that horrible wind and as Matty said, Gabby was top performer in the previous 2 games.

And Bothroyd our worst player? OMFG, I just can't reply to that without getting a MOD bashing so just OMFG.
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                          Some people obviously just need a scapegoat - yes Gabby make 2 poor passes last night, that's it - he and Ferdinand were superb in the way they dealt with that horrible wind and as Matty said, Gabby was top performer in the previous 2 games.

And Bothroyd our worst player? OMFG, I just can't reply to that without getting a MOD bashing so just OMFG.
                          I am happy with Gabbadon and Ferdinand for now, would like to see Neil try get bassong in January...

Comment

Christ! poor Gabs has had a new partner every game to adjust to.... at least give him a couple of games to forge a partnership/understanding with Anton.

Comment

Originally posted by PedalR View Post
                              Christ! poor Gabs has had a new partner every game to adjust to.... at least give him a couple of games to forge a partnership/understanding with Anton.

And he only gave the ball away twice, won a few headers and done well. The first 60mins vs Bolton and the other 2 games gabs has been our best defender.
                              Give the man a chance

Comment

Working...
                              X