Dubai R's Monday Night Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dubai R's Monday Night Madness

Monday night is a double celebration for the Dubai R's. Not only is it the beggining of a new era at Loftus Road, it's also Jamo's birthday. As such the Dubai R's will be out in force, as usual we'll be at the Centre Circle, Ramada Hotel, Al Barsha.

We're expecting a good turn out and it would be good to see all the usual faces down there. Usual 15% discount on all food and drink applies.

Inbox me if you have any queries, need directions, etc.

You R's!!!!!!

This will be our first meeting of the season too as due to Ramadam and a lot of us being back for the summer, we haven't had a good knees up since our promotion party in May!

And no better way to celebrate my 25th birthday than watching the rs against Newcastle!

Ironic that my first game as a 7 year old was at home v Newcastle and the new era starts the same way, hope to see all you Dubai rss Monday - we are over 40 members now, we are also in the process (thanks to Glen Hampson) of becoming an official supporters club, under the new direction of the club and the fact Trevor Sinclair lives nearby and hosts the Middle East & Africa's version of match of the day this is a good move we believe, we have been featured in " what's on" august edition as one of the top supporters clubs in the region and we will be on the radio in the coming weeks talking about the take over, our hopes for the season & our presence in this region.

Please spread the word, if you know of any fans nearby or just here on holiday we have a good bunch, friendly, occasionally noisy but very welcoming!

Comment

Working...
    X