• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone start an outrageous rumour

Its too bloody quiet on here!

Joy Barton to sign.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Bennys bringing a vietmanese women home.
      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Fernandes only bought us because he thought we were a Malay restaurant.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
          Bennys bringing a vietmanese women home.
          I can't make that trip now. Gonna book Vegas for next year instead. Somewhere between the end of Feb to the end of April. Can't wait.

Comment

Joey's signing was a deception using temporary ink that has since vanished form the contract and he is in fact a Newcastle spy who's gone back to the NE with all our tactical knowledge before the game tomorrow night....

Comment

Outrageous eh?....

Rob Hulse is going to score for us this season
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                I can't make that trip now. Gonna book Vegas for next year instead. Somewhere between the end of Feb to the end of April. Can't wait.
                I bloody love Vegas, been 3 times, last being honeymoon 7 years ago and would go every year if viable. Alas with young kids and tight pursestrings it isn't an option anymore....

If you haven't been before, you're in for a treat.

Comment

Tony F & Amit B will takeover QPR. Flavio & Bernie will leave. We'll sign class players such as Dyer, DJ Campbell, Jay Bothroyd, Luke Young, Armand Traore, Anton Ferdinand, Joey Barton & Shaun Wright-Phillips. The feel good factor will be back. The future will look very bright with Tony Fernandes talking about the short term and long term of the club as well as talking of getting an academy and a new ground.

I know it's a crazy rumour which proberly won't happen but it would be a dream though wouldn't it
                  Under Les Ferdinand:
                  Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                  Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                  Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                  Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                  And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                    mate go there twice a year with work , fkn awesome , save your $s cos with cash the town is outrageous

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                      Tony F & Amit B will takeover QPR. Flavio & Bernie will leave. We'll sign class players such as Dyer, DJ Campbell, Jay Bothroyd, Luke Young, Armand Traore, Anton Ferdinand, Joey Barton & Shaun Wright-Phillips. The feel good factor will be back. The future will look very bright with Tony Fernandes talking about the short term and long term of the club as well as talking of getting an academy and a new ground.

I know it's a crazy rumour which proberly won't happen but it would be a dream though wouldn't it
                      That's just plain stupid - next you'll be telling us that before they splash that kind of money they propose to reduce ticket prices
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post

Can I have some of whatever you are on?

Comment

adel is upset cos barton cut jays boots before he got to try them on
                          Only one of the voices in my head is crazy...

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                            That's just plain stupid - next you'll be telling us that before they splash that kind of money they propose to reduce ticket prices
                            How could I forget that

But no, you're right. That would just be stupid
                            Under Les Ferdinand:
                            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
                              mate go there twice a year with work , fkn awesome , save your $s cos with cash the town is outrageous
                              went last year, and loved it.

Gonna do 5 nights, and take £2000, which'll be around $3000. Way more than I took last time, and still had a blinder.

Comment

Working...
                              X