No announcement yet.

Confirmed roles within the club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But has he gone ? (double or quits - how many do I need for a ban ?)

No you don't. But take a guess anyway.

Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets ?

BrightonR - FB & GP deserve each other IMO - Oh Damnit !

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
      God knows how frustrating it must be to have people constantly having a pop at you and throwing insults at you, for your genuine opinions about him and how stupid you are for not realising how good he is. From where I was sat, you were repeating time and again how talented he is, what a star he could be, but all many were interested in was picking up on the phrase "two-ball", and running with that. (Or them )
      Yep, that is so true and people clearly can't read or don't want to read and with regards to "two Ball' that was the nickname spurs fans gave him, but hey ho, im grateful someone can read on here.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
        Pete doesnt want him discussed as i got a 24 hour ban for posting about him the other day..."REASON FOR BAN: BYE" was all i got :-) Petey's finger is hovering over the ban button as we speak waiting for someone to mention the twunts name ....makes me want to talk about him and his bufoonery even more!
        vblock,

Just to clarify, as what you have said here is not at all correct.

Pete doesn't mind him being discussed in the slightest. He just doesn't want to and cannot see why others still do under the circumstances.

You were not banned for posting about Paladini, although he was part of the subject matter that caused it.

Talk about him if you want, till your heart's content. If you feel strongly about it, go for it.

Recently, someone was banned for a month. Not for any opinions about football or the club, but for constantly lying about things or at the very least being so ignorant about the facts as to appear to be so. Also, for constantly being rude and unpleasant to many of those with different opinions to them.
        After the ban expires, he is welcome back on the proviso that if it continues, the ban will be permanent.

I'm sure if lies were being spread about you, to people you either know or work with, you would be less than impressed would you not?

Comment

Originally posted by SmiffyD View Post
          Your the w anker Jeffro, including your mate return of the swakely who not only is belitting me on twitter but also the site

Bye James, go wash your cardigan or something.
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I'd like to know if Gianni's left. He saved our club and I want to send him a thank you card.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
              Haha, is he really back?

Brilliant.
              The site was a little Quiet mate... I had to pull him back out for playtime..

Comment

"I'd like to know if Gianni's left. He saved our club and I want to send him a thank you card."

not sure if this is sarcastic or not but its a view that quite a few people share and others have the opposite opinion

which is why when he has officially gone and loose ends tied up one really good rational debate on here regarding the pro's and cons of Gianni Paladini would perhaps be appropriate and also cathartic
                its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

anyone ever get a freebie from Paladini? ticket? shirt?...

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
                    "I'd like to know if Gianni's left. He saved our club and I want to send him a thank you card."

not sure if this is sarcastic or not but its a view that quite a few people share and others have the opposite opinion

which is why when he has officially gone and loose ends tied up one really good rational debate on here regarding the pro's and cons of Gianni Paladini would perhaps be appropriate and also cathartic
                    20 pages. Minimum. At least 5 bans resulting.

Would be great fun

Comment

Was sarcasm Peter. Personally not a fan of GP but would like to know all the same. Been following this board for a long time and read many a debate on the subject.

Thankfully it looks like the great GP's problematic reign has come to an end and **** ups at QPR are a thing of the past.

Comment

Brighton you are a good mod & I like the way you explain stuff fully & always give an honest & fair assessment in your posts but f*ck me any chance of shortening your responses.. I've got to be up at 8 am tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                          Have I missed something on here, but I just checked the followinf link:

Paladini is officially off the listing of any type of authoritive figure.

Can anyone confirm this, as last week he was on there.
                          Careful otherwise this thread will get closed, deleted and burnt....

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                            Brighton you are a good mod & I like the way you explain stuff fully & always give an honest & fair assessment in your posts but f*ck me any chance of shortening your responses.. I've got to be up at 8 am tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                              Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                                anyone ever get a freebie from Paladini? ticket? shirt?...
                                I got a ticket for Southampton away about 5-6 years ago when it sold out and my mate forget to buy our tickets and also ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh well thats it actually

Comment

Working...
                                X