Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confirmed roles within the club

Have I missed something on here, but I just checked the followinf link:

Paladini is officially off the listing of any type of authoritive figure.

Can anyone confirm this, as last week he was on there.

He was on there as QPR FC Chairman before.
    Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
      Have I missed something on here, but I just checked the followinf link:

Paladini is officially off the listing of any type of authoritive figure.

Can anyone confirm this, as last week he was on there.
      I think the staff list was changed on Tuesday Jeffro but no idea if he has left or not as wasnt he sent off to Italy on his mission?

Comment

Yep, GP was certainly list as Club (as opposed to holding company) Chairman only a few days ago - and this has now changed. My hope is that he's been thanked politely for past efforts and quietly removed from the club.
        WRITING ABOUT QPR AND OTHER NONSENSE:

http://thisismyengland.blogspot.com/

Comment

Yes mate he has been, I would have thought that Amit being an honorable man would have said something thanking him blah blah.... Im not fussed hes gone but would have thought there would have been some type of statement.

Nice clean slate and start and all that.

Comment

Jeffro - Paladini was sacked/asked to leave/told to **** off, on August 17th according to David McIntyre.

Comment

One way ticket to Italy told to go and take the players with him.
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                Jeffro - Paladini was sacked/asked to leave/told to **** off, on August 17th according to David McIntyre.
                I know that mate but, he was still listed until 7th Septemebr as Chairman.. So why 1 day later is he now not listed at all.

What is he doing in Italy working for the club, claiming expenses, with no wage ( if sacked).
                What would be the point apart from brown nosing the board in the hope he gets a new role??

Comment

who gives a f u c k.....

Comment

Originally posted by PompeyRanger View Post
                    who gives a f u c k.....
                    Yep and currently there is no reason why any QPR fan has a reason to moan about (apart from small personal gripes). The animosity between fans which Paladini was the cause of should also be gone, so we can all live happily ever after.......... for the time being.

Comment

Who will be the new hate figure now?
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                        Who will be the new hate figure now?
                        There is currently no one that fits the bill, so enjoy the harmony while it lasts.

Comment

Originally posted by PompeyRanger View Post
                          who gives a f u c k.....

Tend to agree.....

For years now there have been legions of people slating the guy, and others supporting him. I was not a fan of many of the things he did personally, but i will always be thankful for the work he did in attracting Bernie and Flav in the first place, which ultimately saved the club.

Likewise i will always be thankful to them for what they did and getting us in the prem, and selling the club (not just literally, but in potential) to TF.

BUT - things have moved on, things are much, much better, the feel good factor is evident, the club is going in the right direction in so many ways, so what is people's obsession with Paladini.... i can think of at least 3 threads in the last few days basically going over the same thing. Does it really matter if he's still involved or not, if in Italy or not...?

Whatever the case, rest assured it will have been a decision made by the new powers that be, which is in the best interest of our great club. That's all that should matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post

Tend to agree.....

For years now there have been legions of people slating the guy, and others supporting him. I was not a fan of many of the things he did personally, but i will always be thankful for the work he did in attracting Bernie and Flav in the first place, which ultimately saved the club.

Likewise i will always be thankful to them for what they did and getting us in the prem, and selling the club (not just literally, but in potential) to TF.

BUT - things have moved on, things are much, much better, the feel good factor is evident, the club is going in the right direction in so many ways, so what is people's obsession with Paladini.... i can think of at least 3 threads in the last few days basically going over the same thing. Does it really matter if he's still involved or not, if in Italy or not...?

Whatever the case, rest assured it will have been a decision made by the new powers that be, which is in the best interest of our great club. That's all that should matter.
                            That really should be the final word on the subject but being a realist :yush:
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I give i **** thanks as I want clarity that he has gone...

People are allowed answers to questions Del without you getting all precious.

Comment

Working...
                              X