Alberti and Pellicori

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alberti and Pellicori

What are the chances of getting Alberti and Pelli-not-scori to move on? Oh hang on,Paladini is on the job.

Ship them to Malta and they will then know what to do.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by CORK R View Post
      What are the chances of getting Alberti and Pelli-not-scori to move on? Oh hang on,Paladini is on the job.
      Probably both gone by now but you wont see anything official as nobody gives a shite about either of them and that idiot(GP)had said a year ago the peilicon was already gone for a profit!.....By the way are you the guy i met at the start of the summer in the centra shop in douglas(telling the shop keeper that we were signing Graham)?

Comment

Hello Rebel R, how are things? I'm trying to remember that meeting. Not sure but something tells me that it may have happened alright! Any talk of Graham signing was obviously a bit premature...but it was good to capture Bothroyd and Campbell. And certainly less in transfer fees. Have you any plans to get over to Loftus Road shortly?

Comment

Hello Rebel R, how are things? I'm trying to remember that meeting. Not sure but something tells me that it may have happened alright! Any talk of Graham signing was obviously a bit premature...but it was good to capture Bothroyd and Campbell. And certainly less in transfer fees. Have you any plans to get over to Loftus Road shortly?
          Not at the moment,maybe early next year or the man U v QPR game at old trafford(my son is man u fan),guy i met in centra that day was a young guy (20-25 years old)and we chatted out the shop for a while,not many QPR fans in Douglas,I also mentioned this board

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
            Not at the moment,maybe early next year or the man U v QPR game at old trafford(my son is man u fan),guy i met in centra that day was a young guy (20-25 years old)and we chatted out the shop for a while,not many QPR fans in Douglas,I also mentioned this board
            It wasn't me then as I waved goodbye to my 20s in the last century! We're a rare species but there are a few QPR supporters in Cork city and county. Funny enough there is a lad in my workplace who is also a QPR man. But his son,like yours,is a Man U fan too. So how about this for a double-QPR to stay up and Trap's Army to reach Euro 2012?

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
              What do you mean by that?
              In 'Arry and Fernandes we trust

:yush:

Comment

It wasn't me then as I waved goodbye to my 20s in the last century! We're a rare species but there are a few QPR supporters in Cork city and county. Funny enough there is a lad in my workplace who is also a QPR man. But his son,like yours,is a Man U fan too. So how about this for a double-QPR to stay up and Trap's Army to reach Euro 2012?
                Fancy us to stay up now(with the new additions)BUT im afriad its the play offs again for the boys in green(unless by some miracle Russia lose their game in Slovakia),and our record in play offs is awful,UNLESS Trap changes the midfield and brings Mccarthy in.QPR to finish 16th place,Ireland to lose play offs(again)

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                  Swim to Messina?

Comment

Rebel, Thats my younger brother, works in the xtra vision next door. Track him down the next time! He was banging on about graham for ages!

Comment

Originally posted by cork rs View Post
                      Rebel, Thats my younger brother, works in the xtra vision next door. Track him down the next time! He was banging on about graham for ages!
                      Isnt that funny,i am actually a member there as well,whats his name and i will have a chat with him when i call in next time

Comment

can't we pretend that vine is Italian too
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                        X