Bhatia & Fernandes tweeting each other about Becks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bhatia & Fernandes tweeting each other about Becks

Bhatia is asking whether he should give him a call and ask him if he wants to sign (slightly tounge in cheek) Fernandes replies that he thinks he would be a great signing was always in his thoughts!

Love the attitude of the new owners!
    “You can keep that silly fat w@nker. The lads can't lift him”

Think it's sarcasm more than anything judging from the language used by Amit

Comment

But thats exactly why I like it, you may as well forget leaks at the club and ITK bull if the owners are going to discuss ridiculous stories on an open forum....
      “You can keep that silly fat w@nker. The lads can't lift him”

Comment

Originally posted by hhrangers View Post
        Think it's sarcasm more than anything judging from the language used by Amit
        Really?

Comment

Doing a deal with Beckham's people is an absolute brain f***

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
            Doing a deal with Beckham's people is an absolute brain f***
            Speaking from experience Nodge? Were you involved at all then when Becks was at Spurs last year?
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              Speaking from experience Nodge? Were you involved at all then when Becks was at Spurs last year?
              I'll send you a PM mate.

Comment

Isent his father Ted(?) still involved?
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

They know the fans follow them on Twitter so this is clearly for their benefit, probably to guage feedback / vibe associated with it as an option.... If the fans were totally against the idea, i don't thnk it would ever be seriously considered, but if there's a favourable interest, they may look at the possibiltiy in more depth.

That said, i wouldn't be surprised if there had already been some sort of discussion, particularly in light of that article the other day, and the financial opportunities it could open up for the club in the far east.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                    I'll send you a PM mate.
                    id be interested to hear that!
                    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                    Lovejoy: "No?!"
                    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

My Uncle is a good mate of his dad Ted, even visited him when he was in hospital recently, he's a top bloke by all accounts, he is not the sort of bloke to let on what David's doing anyway, not that my Uncle would ruin the friendship telling me either, so i don't expect to hear anything re him coming here, but if i do i'll hardly keep it quiet will i.
                      Queens Park Rangers
                      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                      X