i have a confession

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have a confession

i am going to admit that i thought fernandes was all hot air , that it was all going to be a publicity stunt , i also thought that amit was full of it aswel that if he really wanted rangers he could of had us months before , after the last 3 weeks we have seen reductions in st prices and walk up , a new open relationship with the fans and a new wave of optimism around lr. now that would have been enough for me but to deliver barton swp ferdinand young traore is more then any of us realistically could have hoped for or even dreamed realistic (esp with the first 2)

so i would like to apologise to messrs fernandes and amit and thank them for the opportunity they have given us to more then hold our own this season and supporting warnock

they have started their tenure on the most positive footing and we now need to do our part and get behind the team for the rest of the season and prove that their faith well placed

come on you super............................................. .................
    Last edited by rangerforevereastcote; 01-09-2011, 01:33 PM.

Hoopsa

Comment

Can't wait to see the new look team! It has been worth all the pain to get to this point!

oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

amazing to think we had a team that walked the championship yet has been completely transformed

Comment

TF hasnt been in charge long but he's already transformed the club. 1000X better than the Tango & Cash regime IMHO.

Comment

Tango & Cash - who are they ? a mere distant bad memory. Not long gone but almost instantly forgotten. In Tony,Amit and Neil we trust. Onwards and Upwards. U R'ssssssssssss

Comment

well said caspars & I cant wait until paladini's ajust a distant bad memory as well

Comment

Working...
              X