No announcement yet.

The state of those inbred Stoke fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bennyboy, casual & dazzer - #### is not cool, its offensive to people with downs syndrome, their family & carers. About as acceptable as the n-word, w-word or q-word. Think about what if a relative of one of the tiger cubs read this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by stanmarsh View Post
      bennyboy, casual & dazzer - #### is not cool, its offensive to people with downs syndrome, their family & carers. About as acceptable as the n-word, w-word or q-word. Think about what if a relative of one of the tiger cubs read this thread.
      Although a valid point mate and I do agree to an extent, this is a football teams forum and so isnt going to be the most PC place in the world, such words (and worse) will be used, we cant be so touchy about things.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by stanmarsh View Post
        Leave it out. You've made more out of this than you needed to. It was never a slur against disabled people, and to be honest, I'm a bit f**ked off that you've made it out that way. It's not like I've made a slur directly at a disabled person. They look inbred, and that's the jist of my joke.

I genuinely don't see why you felt good reason to highlight the fact this is a term for someone with downs. You are the one who has made it worse by going on.

Again, this was not intended in that manner.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

i went to stoke once....it was closed, after we got beat in the play off final we stopped in a town called newport had more inbreds than the i.o.w

Comment

Working...
          X