Crouch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crouch

Apparently he left earlier to go to Stoke for talks but reporter at Stoke said his dad was going to Stoke,so does that mean Crouch himself will come to LR with his agent then speak to dad and decide from there??

Sorry just getting excited

Good point mate.

Comment

Some1 give me good news!

Comment

I'm really beginning to think there's a lot of clutching at straws going on now.
        I think, come 11pm, there will be a lot of disappointed Rangers fans.
        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Tweet from Oddschecker:-

OddscheckerOddschecker

by QPR_Stats

Money coming for #Crouch to move to #QPR in last few minutes. Now 13/8 from 4/1 http://bit.ly/qL5cdg #transferdeadlineday

Comment

:( me too!

Comment

If we get Ferdy and SWP i certainly will not be dissapointed.

Comment

Alltho we'd all love Crouch, S W Phillips etc, if they don't happen i'll still be over the moon with the signings we have made, our deffence will be alot better and Joey in midfield too.....I'm sure the club is doing all it can to get these players in.

Comment

Yeah have had a gut feeling that Tonight will be filled with disappointment

Damn I hope my gut has an off day :-)

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                    If we get Ferdy and SWP i certainly will not be dissapointed.
                    Be a good days work especially when you consider we have Barton,Campbell,Young etc. already.

Comment

Aslong as we get SWP i'll be happy, not entirely mad about Anton, but hey, cest la vie and there is always January... still pretty excited about the rest of the season.

Comment

I will be very happy with Ferdinand and SWP. SWP being key for me as we need pace and an out ball when under the cosh.

Not bothered by Crouch as think Bothroyd isn;t that far behind and has benefits over Crouch with regards to speed and strength.

Comment

I'm getting a bit concerned that SWP is falling through...
                          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

There is no pleasing some people is there. Take a look at where we were three weeks ago folks!!!!

Comment

Falling? Sounds a bit worse than that tbh.

Comment

Working...
                              X