Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do we ACTUALLY sign anyone in time - what do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember these players will also be aware of other interests, but at least we all know now we can compete at this level ,with some of the signings we have made, if we get three out of the names mentioned we will be doing well.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
      surely we could have done better than Anton Ferdinand then? with all these names we are linked with? would be gutted if we end today with just him to show for all the hype..
      better than what we've got? ......hmmmmm maybe i suppose
      Agreed in that I think Bassong, Dann and Onouha are all better players, but I do think Ferdinand is better than alot of people seem to think. Solid CB who has played a huge amount of PL games and is starting for a side that are probably going to finish higher than we are. IMO, alot lot better than Fitz.

A few weeks ago we would defiantley have welcomed such a player with open arms.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

All these names are better than what is currently here, thats what really matters..

Comment

Yeah I agree with winalotto, but the problem is that we are very thin in some areas even if we do NOT sign any additional players today (besides a 17 year old).

My initial post where i mentioned the word "disappointed" is ONLY because of all the hype of us signing players like Crouch, Ferdinand, Bellamy, Scott and SWP (damn that sounds expensive). If we really have made bids for just ½ of those players I will be disappointed if we end up with none.

I hope I am wrong but I did expect us to sign 1 or 2 by this time today - muhahaha remember how things were in june/july

Comment

have to admit im getting worried we still havent announced ferdinand or wright-phillips...
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Yeah SWP rumour seems to cool, ferdinand could be in the balance and crouch and bellamy are off to stoke and liverpool.

Hope we get someone at least :-)

Comment

Working...
              X