Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do we ACTUALLY sign anyone in time - what do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we ACTUALLY sign anyone in time - what do you think?

We are linked with up to 10 names at the moment.....many are stated to be very close to signing, but do we ACTUALLY sign anyone before dead line or what do you think?

My gut feeling at the moment is that we might get disappointed

Zuluop
    QPR fan since 82
    Last edited by zuluop; 31-08-2011, 12:59 PM. Reason: Signature

I was about to post something similar, imagine if no one signs today!

We will be ok, a few will sign by 11pm.
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

If we didn't get SWP I'd be gutted,Belamy would be a great bonus,not fussed about Anton

Comment

Course we'll sign people.

My guesses are Ferdinand, SWP & either Bellamy or Crouch.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by zuluop View Post
          We are linked with up to 10 names at the moment.....many are stated to be very close to signing, but do we ACTUALLY sign anyone before dead line or what do you think?

My gut feeling at the moment is that we might get disappointed

Zuluop
          QPR fan since 82
          How can anyone be disappointed even if we dont sign anyone else. The club is trying it up most, most of the rumors are true and we are talking to these players and i cant remember time like it.

Regardless if we dont sign anyone else I am extremely proud and happy with what we have done.
          One for all.... and all for one

Comment

SWP,FERDINAND,CROUCH AND ANOTHER DEFENDER with Bellamy,Bassong,Dann possibilities still

Comment

Ferdinand SWP Bellamy i reckon will sign,plus one loan deal just before 2300

Comment

If we don't sign anyone we are still in a much better position than we were 2 weeks ago. I'm not going to be disappointed with JUST Barton, Young and Traore (as well as DJ, Bothroyd etc). It's been a very good transfer window for us regardless of what happens in the next 10 hours!

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                  If we don't sign anyone we are still in a much better position than we were 2 weeks ago. I'm not going to be disappointed with JUST Barton, Young and Traore (as well as DJ, Bothroyd etc). It's been a very good transfer window for us regardless of what happens in the next 10 hours!
                  couldnt agree more

Comment

Its 11pm everyone calm down got 10 hours yet!
                    Games until premiership end:35
                    current position:12th

Comment

so lets guess when the first signing of the day will be put on the official

I'll say 2.45pm - Anton Ferdinand
                      CHAMPIONS
                      Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Maybe Bassong, not that I am crazy about him.
                        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

not fussed about Anton ...just get SWP!! and any others would be a great bonus :-)

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                            not fussed about Anton ...just get SWP!! and any others would be a great bonus :-)
                            CB is our priority position mate, need somebody bought to take Hall's place urgently.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              CB is our priority position mate, need somebody bought to take Hall's place urgently.
                              surely we could have done better than Anton Ferdinand then? with all these names we are linked with? would be gutted if we end today with just him to show for all the hype..
                              better than what we've got? ......hmmmmm maybe i suppose

Comment

Working...
                              X