SSN: David Craig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSN: David Craig

Haha, pretty obvious that he supports sunderland. He's trying to convice Mrs.Crouch to move up there!

Making me laugh everytime he's reporting!

Im actually starting to beleive he will come to us. Hes a londener, and our team is on the way forward by the looks of things. Some very exciting players coming in, and he will get regular football here. He said he would play for us again one day in the future, so i think its now or never. I think as long as we pay the money, we have a good chance

Comment

If all three clubs are having bids accepted, and the wages and roughly similiar - I believe we do have a huge advantage in that race. Then he will choose us.

Comment

Stoke have reportably been in talks with Nicklas Bendtner,and have had bid accepted for Cameron Jerome. Would they still want PC as well ?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          Stoke have reportably been in talks with Nicklas Bendtner,and have had bid accepted for Cameron Jerome. Would they still want PC as well ?
          No. It's between us and Sunderland.

Comment

Ah right. Fingers crossed then!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              Ah right. Fingers crossed then!
              Just saw on twitter that crouch had rejected a move to sunderland. It's up to us then

Comment

Originally posted by W12hoops View Post
                Just saw on twitter that crouch had rejected a move to sunderland. It's up to us then
                Wow!! hope so mate.

Comment

Would be happy if he came but hope the fee is realistic.

Comment

Working...
                  X