Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will there be any players

off today out of the club?

I wish, but highly doubt it. We dont have anybody (barring the players NW will want to keep and therefore wont be sold) thats worth spending anything on!

Maybe a loan out to a League 2 side or something, but that about it going out I reckon.
    Last edited by MattyRangers; 31-08-2011, 07:37 AM.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Surely Borrowdale, Rowlands, Cook & German to name a few can do a job for a League 1 side on loan??
      1st Game - QPR v Wolverhampton Wanderers on Tuesday 30th October 1979

www.twitter.com/ppledgerQPR

Comment

Originally posted by Hoops View Post
        Surely Borrowdale, Rowlands, Cook & German to name a few can do a job for a League 1 side on loan??
        Nobody in that league will wanna go anywhere near their wages though mate, I think that could be the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Nobody in that league will wanna go anywhere near their wages though mate, I think that could be the problem.
          I realise that is the biggest problem but surely Rangers would rather pay a percentage of their wages and send them out on loan?!

Comment

You'd think so.
            But whenever we sent players on loan last season, they seemed to be on the bench a lot of the time.
            It seems that some of them aren't even good enough for/motivated enough for lower league teams.
            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

I realise that is the biggest problem but surely Rangers would rather pay a percentage of their wages and send them out on loan?!
              Who knows mate. IMO i would do so yes, let them go and play abit, might play well and get a few bids in for them? As Swanley said though, I think motivation for these players might be a problem, going down to a lower club with an attitude and air of arrogance about themselves.

Comment

There must be lots of players with contract's up at the end of this season. A clearout of epic proportions is on the cards!

Comment

Working...
                X