Surely this cant be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surely this cant be true

Manchester radio have announced that QPR have made a bid of £18.7m for Berbatov

Also a £2.5m bid for Ambrose

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post

Comment

LMFAO

Comment

I don't know which one is funnier.

Comment

it's going to be a mad day tomorrow!!!
          Kept the faith!

Comment

Its hard to know where to deconstruct that one, but for me it was probably the £2.5m bid for Ambrose. Relatively speaking it was credible up to that point...

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
              Its hard to know where to deconstruct that one, but for me it was probably the £2.5m bid for Ambrose. Relatively speaking it was credible up to that point...
              Can only pass on what iv been told by a family member who is working up there and not the type just to ring me out of the blue to make something like that up

Comment

Can only pass on what iv been told by a family member who is working up there and not the type just to ring me out of the blue to make something like that up
                Sorry Webbie wasn't having a go at you, sure it was passed on it good faith. Just seems quite an expensive replacement for Leon Clarke...

Comment

Woz he or her in da booza ?

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                    Sorry Webbie wasn't having a go at you, sure it was passed on it good faith. Just seems quite an expensive replacement for Leon Clarke...
                    I think part of the deal was Leon Clarke was to be his boot boy

Comment

hes winding u up fella !!

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhah ahhahahhahahaha

Comment

This is getting weard,just had a text from one of my work peeps at manchester branch saying the same thing

Comment

Love it! Post of the transfer window so far!

Comment

I would be happy if we have Berbatov on a season long loan at least!

Comment

Working...
                              X