Cant cope anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant cope anymore

This is unbelievable, 12 weeks of rumors culminating in 24 hours. My brain cant take it.
    So excited dont think i will sleep tonight.
    Apolagies to my boss for not producing any work today and definatley nothing will be done tomorrow.

I wish i could start a ITK rubbish like alot of people but could not do it to loyal fans. Anyway there are no players left to start a thread about.

Personally scott Dann or ridgewell first choice as we need to shore up the back.
    SWP would be a dream. never seems to get injured
    No thanks to crouch - love to get him but would prefer Sturridge from Chel****

Whos going out, warnock has to choose 25 for the season

Originally posted by sw66 View Post
    This is unbelievable, 12 weeks of rumors culminating in 24 hours. My brain cant take it.
    So excited dont think i will sleep tonight.
    Apolagies to my boss for not producing any work today and definatley nothing will be done tomorrow.

I wish i could start a ITK rubbish like alot of people but could not do it to loyal fans. Anyway there are no players left to start a thread about.

Personally scott Dann or ridgewell first choice as we need to shore up the back.
    SWP would be a dream. never seems to get injured
    No thanks to crouch - love to get him but would prefer Sturridge from Chel****

Whos going out, warnock has to choose 25 for the season
    Yer deadline day should be a bank holiday
    F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

bank rangers day or Fernandes Day?

Comment

cant wait to just get back to doing a normal days work without worrying about what may have happened potentialy going to happen didnt happen etc etc

Comment

Living for Thursday. Playing golf and I can knock off my brain for a bit lol.

Comment

Tomorrow will be exciting day when I get back from work and switch on the TV - SSN transfer window countdown and top news: QPR have signed SWP, Ferdinand, Puncheon plus Berbatov/Owen, J Cole and few more on loan!

G`nite folks!

Comment

I'd love to have SWP and Sturridge here.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                I'd love to have SWP and Sturridge here.
                Those two are pretty much at the top of my (realistic) wish list too..... Here's hoping!

Comment

just back from the US and can't believ ethe changes at the club! it's amazing. also, we're only mid-table with flu and takeover issues. lovely rangers, never easy but always a pleasure!

Comment

Yep its as bad as i thought it would be. Boss has now buggered off so sky sports radio on the computer. Thank god for Firefox - I have 7 tabs open on different pages.
                    No sleep for two days this is amazing - come on QPR

Would love you to go for Scott Dann -

Newcastle could be amazing. Hope the team can Gel before the game

Comment

Working...
                    X