Gorkks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gorkks

why did you sell the best defender you had at the club ??

i

i am also surprised that we let him go,i would rather have got rid of hall
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Far from it, Dale. As I've said many times, he had a tendency to drift wide, exposing the middle. I think there was one or two I'd have seen go before him, but he's certainly nit good enough for the Prem.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

he wasnt the best one. connolly is better. still dont understand why we got rid though.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

his hair kept blocking the showers
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
            i am also surprised that we let him go,i would rather have got rid of hall
            Honest question I need an answer for. How many times have you seriously seen Hall and Gorkks play in person. Don't include BBC's Championship Programmes or games live on Sky?

Comment

spoken to many staunch knowledgeable RRsss who say he was the best defender you had.On wat i`ve seen of him i`d say they are right.hence why i asked the question..

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
                why did you sell the best defender you had at the club ??
                are you taking the ****? No chance was he!! He had a good run in a team in 2nd tier of english football!

Not good enough

Had to get rid of players worth money

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
                  spoken to many staunch knowledgeable RRsss who say he was the best defender you had.On wat i`ve seen of him i`d say they are right.hence why i asked the question..
                  gorkss is a good player no question, just not sure he was good enough for the prem. would have liked to have seen him given the chance though.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Hall is better, just injury prone. Gabbidon has looked class. Hill would be a decent CB. I'd even put Rambo at CB over Gorkss. Just personal opinion, but Gorkss was definitely not our best. I know Coxy won't have a bad word said about him, but he had some flaws which would get him dry bum-raped at this level.
                    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Gorks made Chris barker look like usain bolt... Lovely guy, top ranger but not good enough I'm afraid.

Comment

Decent player, gave his all. But too slow for prem and £950k too good to turn down

Comment

No answer from Ted simply confirms it. I reckon you’ve probably seen him less than the amount of fingers you have and I’ve heard on the grapevine you had an incident with a can of Stella that resulted in you losing four fingers! Funny how you always like think you’re the oracle of knowledge when it comes to QPR players. Hall is probably our best defender but his injury record has hampered his career, not only here but also at Wigan. Still he's not great but definitely is the better one of our bunch. His distribution is shed loads better than Gorkks, has better positioning, reads the game better and he has more pace. I liked Gorkks don't get me wrong but I don't think he was cut out for the Premiership. Gabbidon and Hall are much better options and the fact that NW wanted more defenders simply would have pushed Gorkks further down the pecking order.

Comment

Possibly because he was the only one someone bid for.

Comment

I think we let him go because we are building a team capable of not only surviving, but mid table if we do good business in Jan also.

He isn't part of a mid or better Prem side and we got an offer. Simple.
                              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Working...
                              X