Just bumped into Mick Jones........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morris View Post
    True, last week I would of been delighted with these players so I shouldn't really moan.
    Lol Morris..bit like me...getting greedy.Personally i would have kept 4 and signed 7 more at least...but like everyone says....after Bolton...just the signing of Barton cheered me up.

Warnock did say however, you never know what might happen on the last day...

Comment

Originally posted by W12hoops View Post
      He got the impression.

Doesn't say anything. Big day tomorrow.

Warnock has said that he has his targets, which he hoped to tie up by today, so that he would be free to get some last minute bargains from the final day shop window.

Well, maybe his last two targets-proper (that he can get) are Ferdinand and SWP, but they've not quite been finalised as quickly as he intended. But they'll probably be done early tomorrow, and then fingers crossed we may get a couple of season long loans and maybe one or two bargains before 11pm tomorrow.

Remember that there will be clubs who won't want the window to slam shut with them still having players on their books that are gonna cost them dead money between now and January. These clubs will most likely be ringing Neil's 'phone off his desk tomorrow!

Last edited by Minty; 30-08-2011, 08:46 PM.
      Be nice to Minty

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
        Only asked him what most Rangers fans would have asked him the day before the close of the mist exciting transfer window in our history. He could have told me to f**k off, but knew I was Rangers and was only polite to answer the questions that I asked him.

Like I said, unlike some of our players there was no arrogance with him and a genuinely nice bloke.
        appreciate the info fella but don't get what he has to gain by telling someone who will clearly write it on the internet and possibly put the deals in danger?

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
          appreciate the info fella but don't get what he has to gain by telling someone who will clearly write it on the internet and possibly put the deals in danger?
          Yes he prob knew who Hammersmith was....a big mouth

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
            2 players isn't enough.
            IMO, it is. We seem to be getting greedy (nothing wrong with that, provided we dont moan when "only" 2 more come in).

We beat Everton with a side that didnt include DJ, Traore, Young, Barton, SWP nor Ferdinand (who is looking likely to sign). We have a bloody good squad now in comparison to the other sides we will be competing with down the bottom.

Yes, in an ideal world we would maybe get another striker in, but what we have now is a great squad and way better than I could have ever imagined a few weeks ago. Even when TF took over I didnt, realistically, imagine we would be going into the Newcastle game with as strong a side as we now have.

Privided Ferdinand does sign (or another PL established CB), we will be fine. Certainly need a CB though, IMO Hall is not good enough to be starting PL games.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
            X