Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know what's happened to S-W-P deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not that I care (well just a little bit) Does anyone believe me now. Everything I stated last night has been reported. I am not ITK, just with the players my mate represents ans SWP is one of those

Comment

Originally posted by Edgwarehoops View Post
      Not that I care (well just a little bit) Does anyone believe me now. Everything I stated last night has been reported. I am not ITK, just with the players my mate represents ans SWP is one of those
      Correct me if I'm wrong (which I may well be as this sites running so slowly on my work laptop Im not scrolling back through the thread)- but didnt you say the deal was more than likely not happening? But now arent SSN saying all is agreed just him negotiating a pay off from City?

Im not doubting youre source btw pal Im sure you do know his representative, I'm just querying where the whole thing stands thats all.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

You need to read my last post from last night where I said my mate had just called and explained what was happening

Comment

You need to read my last post from last night where I said my mate had just called and explained what was happening
          OK mate fair enough, like I said this is running so slowly on my laptop I couldnt bare to trawl through pages.

Cheers for info bud

Comment

OK. My mate just called me. This now looks like it is going ahead. The sticking point has been that Man City are refusing to give SWP the pay off he is entitled to. We are offering a 4 year deal (didn't realise he only 29). Man City are sticking to their guns and he has been told he would be very foolish to turn us down as he will not get another offer of a 4 year deal. He feels it is a matter of principles and feels shafted by Man City. Anyway, the plans are in place for a medical to go ahead tomorrow as soon as he agrees to waive the fee from man city.
            Fair play mate seem bang on the money as thats exactly what SSN said today. Ignore the posters tryna shoot ya down, you get people that dont believe a word anybody says (unless its from Walkonby or Nodge...) but most of us appreciate ya info Im sure

Comment

sounds perfectly feasible , and thanks for the info

Comment

As I said I don't post as I don't pretend to know stuff about anyone connected to our club. I won't post highly confidential news but just wanted to warn people that this deal was far from being done & dusted. By the way, still likely to happen but they are really playing hardball on both sides

Comment

Working...
                X