Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W12hoops View Post
    So you are going for a triple signing?!

Yepp. Even though it now seems like Blackburn as well have had a bid for Scott Dann accepted.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
      Yepp. Even though it now seems like Blackburn as well have had a bid for Scott Dann accepted.
      I believe Tony can offer him better Blackburn's Chicken-owners can

Comment

Originally posted by gingerrangers View Post
        Sky sports news have just stated, from Spurs training ground, that Jenas was in early to discuss a possible move out of club?
        I reckon Jenas to us, and perhaps Modric to Chelsea. 'arry will bring in Cole and Parker.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
          Not sure where you get the "as well" from. That was a very misleading headline in yesterday's Mail. If you read the article it merely said he had been offered to us for £5m, very different from us having bid that. I know fans are excited but there's no evidence that we are even going for him and seems a bit unrealistic to me.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
            Not sure where you get the "as well" from. That was a very misleading headline in yesterday's Mail. If you read the article it merely said he had been offered to us for £5m, very different from us having bid that. I know fans are excited but there's no evidence that we are even going for him and seems a bit unrealistic to me.
            Shania probably read this mate. http://www.qpr.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=253280

Comment

Working...
            X