Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone see the LSA letter sent to Fernandes, on Petes FB group?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wrighty View Post
    Well said!!

Never seen anyone get worked up about wording in a letter! Your life must be really eventful!!!!
    I have a fantastic life thanks. Great mrs, beautiful son, earn loads of money, raise thousands of pounds boxing around the country for help for heroes.
    You?

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      ninja isleworth is part of that group so u should tread careful mate
      tread careful? what is the LSA a mob or something?
      isleworth, didnt know you were a mob boss :drunk:
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
        Money goes to an array of things.

Main points being:

1. Being an actual member of the LSA. I suppose similar in many ways to being in a union. Therefore able to raise points that you want raised on your behalf.

2. The opportunity to be on the committee should you wish

3. Be able to go to the private downstairs bar of the Springbok for every home game

4. Children's Xmas party

5. Chance for your son or daughter to be a mascot at a home game

6. Be able to go on the LSA coaches for away games

7. The LSA's charity for the season

The LSA is a charity.

Can't think of anything else. Hope that's cleared things up.
        Yes mate cheers, might join up myself

Comment

Originally posted by Wrighty View Post
          Well said!!

Never seen anyone get worked up about wording in a letter! Your life must be really eventful!!!!

I know! But someone on this message board did

Maybe because it's a bank holiday!
          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

I know! But someone on this message board did

Maybe because it's a bank holiday!
            Didn't know bank holidays would get to you sonmuch Hammersmith? I ll unhook you now...
            Or shall I keep going??
            I've only got to say the magical words
            "Fitz Hall" and you're mine all night baby...

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
              Yes mate cheers, might join up myself
              No worries. I am sure you'll know many members there anyway. There's a large number of members from Essex.

If you want to join you can for a fiver. The entrance to the Springbok is by the burger van and there will be a LSA committee member there to help you. It's normally a bloke called Steve. He posts on here sometimes.
              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Im originally from Northolt. Used to go on their coaches many moons ago via Vic or Gary. Cheers for the info anyway

Comment

No worries. I am sure you'll know many members there anyway. There's a large number of members from Essex.

If you want to join you can for a fiver. The entrance to the Springbok is by the burger van and there will be a LSA committee member there to help you. It's normally a bloke called Steve. He posts on here sometimes.
                  Dave undercover?

Comment

Wow! where is the relevance of how long you've been a fan of the club? Does 1987 trump 1967 or have I missed something?
                    I've been going home and away, England and Europe wide for the greatest majority of that time: those facts are irrelevant to whether I am or am not a member of the LSA so cannot see there the relevance to anyone else either.

I am not and never have been a member, that is my choice and I fully accept that as an independant group (and one that represents a significant volume of our number) the LSA is at liberty to write in these terms.
                    I have to say, Jeffro that you seem to be getting hot under the colar about someone else's rant whereas in fact the frist rant was yours and it was worded in a way that implied things that some people took offence to. Also, the fact that you hand picked a few buzz words and elaborated on them really didn't help.

Once someone posted up the exact content of the letter it became a rather confusing rant for me to understand. You don't have to agree with what they said or how they said it as you are not a member and the Association's views (clearly) do not reflect yours as a non-member. We are dealing here with an inteliigent group of men who I am sure understand and appreciate that fact and will certainly not hold it against you at any time in the future.

Furthermore, from a personal opinion, whilst the letter does not carry my endorsement (as I am not a member), I find it a very personable and welcoming one which, if I were fortunate to be in Mr F's position, I would have been only too pleased to receive.
                    Last edited by Bluehoop; 29-08-2011, 11:18 PM.
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                      tread careful? what is the LSA a mob or something?
                      isleworth, didnt know you were a mob boss :drunk:
                      :shy::shy:

My secret is out

Comment

Don't really understand your point bluehoop but a nicely written piece.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                          Im originally from Northolt. Used to go on their coaches many moons ago via Vic or Gary. Cheers for the info anyway
                          Vic and Gary are on the committee and still run the coaches with the help of other LSA committee members.

Poor Gary has had an operation over the summer so has yet to attend a game yet, but he'll be back soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                            You bore me.

Jeffro, I am surprised by such a childish response. If you cannot take honest, non-abusive criticism at face value and give a decent argument in return then I suggest that you just do not post in the first place. The LSA has done more for the supporters of this club than you and I probably could ever be bothered to, we both might go home and away but that is smallfry compared to their efforts. And if I do bore you I suggest you just skip my posts and move along.

Comment

Without the LSA we could very well be Fulham Park Rangers.

I'd personally like to thank all the committee for doing such a great job in raising money for charities, organising travel, and ensuring its members are represented by looking to meet with the current board.

Then, Now & Always.

Comment

I'll have to start doing some away games and join u on the train Jeffro. Got a feeling we won't be welcome on the fun bus
                                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                                X