We have to have some of worse fasns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
    what is it about people and commenting on others' spelling.......last i checked it was a forum about a team from sheperds bush.....not fc uking eaton bible society!!!!
    So we wont worry about that

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
      So we wont worry about that
      WAS MENT TO BE IRONIC
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by loftlag View Post
        Or so called fans moaning cos our weakened all ready weak side got beat on Saturday 2-0 after hitting the wood work 3 times and losing to 2 deflected goals
        Spurs 5-1 at home
        Arsenal 8-2 away
        Fulham 2-1 away
        all the above have far better and bigger squads than us ,you so called fans know who you are ,lets see if any have descency to shut up and give the the club a chance and try getting behind the team wi or lose

People were rightly pissed off at the Rochdale result but other than that it seems to me everybody is keeping positive. Also our fans were fkin magnificent against Wigan.

Comment

WAS MENT TO BE IRONIC
          Eton :p

Comment

Originally posted by loftlag View Post
            Or so called fans moaning cos our weakened all ready weak side got beat on Saturday 2-0 after hitting the wood work 3 times and losing to 2 deflected goals
            Spurs 5-1 at home
            Arsenal 8-2 away
            Fulham 2-1 away
            all the above have far better and bigger squads than us ,you so called fans know who you are ,lets see if any have descency to shut up and give the the club a chance and try getting behind the team wi or lose
            Why play Gabbidon a RB, breaking up a very good CB partnership when you had Harriman on the bench (who came on anyway) ?

Why play Pat (who does not know where the goal is) up front, when Hewitt (who does) was sitting on the bench.

If the season starts against Newcastle like NW said, Saturday was a perfect time to make like for like swaps, blooding young talent.

PS: Things are currently very good at QPR FC.

Comment

not seen as lot of moaning tbh. You should have been here before!
              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                i thought it was a decent performance and cant wait for the rest of the season
                sort your spelling out and you may get a better response to your thread
                No excuse for poor spelling lag
                Spelling.... I understand a word of didn't that?

Comment

what is it about people and commenting on others' spelling.......last i checked it was a forum about a team from sheperds bush.....not fc uking eaton bible society!!!!
                  I think you mean 'Eton', and why would a bible society be concerned with spelling? You've missed most of the capitalisation and the punctuation is just bizarre.

It may only be a football forum, but basic spelling and grammar is not really difficult, is it? If people are lazy with the way the write/type something, their opinions are more likely to be lazy too. Possibly. Just an opinion, like, innit, ya get me?

Comment

Luky phor mee i brilyant at spellin.luvd skool i dyd............

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      Luky phor mee i brilyant at spellin.luvd skool i dyd............

You see, that's what Les Dawson did with piano playing, he had to be an expert to play it so badly

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                        You see, that's what Les Dawson did with piano playing, he had to be an expert to play it so badly

Comment

Working...
                        X