We have to have some of worse fasns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have to have some of worse fasns

Or so called fans moaning cos our weakened all ready weak side got beat on Saturday 2-0 after hitting the wood work 3 times and losing to 2 deflected goals
    Spurs 5-1 at home
    Arsenal 8-2 away
    Fulham 2-1 away
    all the above have far better and bigger squads than us ,you so called fans know who you are ,lets see if any have descency to shut up and give the the club a chance and try getting behind the team wi or lose

I am quite surprised about the quality of the football we have played, once we have added to this squad we will be OK.
    Kept the faith!

Comment

It`s obvious our magician NW is making the players to give their best! With the players on the pitch yesterday we deserved at least a point.

Comment

i thought it was a decent performance and cant wait for the rest of the season
        sort your spelling out and you may get a better response to your thread
        No excuse for poor spelling lag
        From the Hills of Kerry
        To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

stop moaning.....
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Bolton and Wigan games were lost but the scores flattered them.Most goals were the result of deflections.

Need some luck on our side for a change.

Comment

Would 8 - 2 be a gooner right now though.

Comment

Odd comment. I didn't read a single moan from our fans. Obviously they are disappointed to lose but I don't think anyone was moaning. Some stop moaning.

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                  i thought it was a decent performance and cant wait for the rest of the season
                  sort your spelling out and you may get a better response to your thread
                  No excuse for poor spelling lag
                  Key boards got a dodgey n button yeah I know a bad workman and tools

Comment

Moon on a bike????? Wot the fock!!!!
                    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

I think we've shown real potential so far. Very positive about staying up especially with reinforcements coming.

Comment

Weird post mate. Our fans have sang loud and I havn't read much complaints. I was pissed off at the fact that no effort given against Rochdale but proud of team so far. Get big boys back and adel on song and we will be class.

Comment

ON the spelling issue. I use a phone to view/post on this board which often leads to spelling mistakes and no spell check.

Comment

what is it about people and commenting on others' spelling.......last i checked it was a forum about a team from sheperds bush.....not fc uking eaton bible society!!!!
                            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                              what is it about people and commenting on others' spelling.......last i checked it was a forum about a team from sheperds bush.....not fc uking eaton bible society!!!!
                              F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Working...
                              X