New boys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New boys

I thought Andrade gave a good account of himself in the short time he was on, definately gonna be useful in the future and i'd even use him now.

And i thought Perone played well too, very good in the air.

We need to start Bothroyd, get DJ back whenever he can and put 'Dave' out to pasture he's crap.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Gabbidon looked good at right back. Andrade did well in a short time. Harriman didn't look out of place. Perone did well.

All round they are massive plus'
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

great to see Harriman and Andrade getting prem experience. Perone looked good, hit the bar and one just over.

minuses, we give the ball away in the middle far to much and could have got tighter to Di Santo but it shows the difference in Champ to Prem , all these worldy strikes!

Comment

Andrade has pace and a few tricks and it would be nice to see him get regular games off the bench, if not starting. He can't be any worse than Hogan, Smith, Pat etc...

Comment

thought Perone was utter **** but the youngsters done ok

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
            I thought Andrade gave a good account of himself in the short time he was on, definately gonna be useful in the future and i'd even use him now.

And i thought Perone played well too, very good in the air.

We need to start Bothroyd, get DJ back whenever he can and put 'Dave' out to pasture he's crap.
            Dave is not crap, against Everton he held the ball up and broke up play, he also didnt do to bad today and is the only player we have who can out run a constapated snail.

I agree he is not the best player we have but cant people give credit were credit is due as saying that is unfair, we was no worse than any of the others today, and I didnt think we were too bad, just need to close down tighter, be stronger in the tackjle in midfield and not be so slow in our build up and movement. All which will be addressed with signings and a little time.
            One for all.... and all for one

Comment

I thought Andrade was very lively. I did t see enough of Harriman to pass judgement, but as for Perone...are you sure? He got turned inside out by Moses, and other than his nut onto the bar, I can't remember him doing much else. He never closed anyone down, either. We need at least one CB. Hall is decent backup, and I think Gabbidon is good enough.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by Bigears View Post
                Dave is not crap, against Everton he held the ball up and broke up play, he also didnt do to bad today and is the only player we have who can out run a constapated snail.

I agree he is not the best player we have but cant people give credit were credit is due as saying that is unfair, we was no worse than any of the others today, and I didnt think we were too bad, just need to close down tighter, be stronger in the tackjle in midfield and not be so slow in our build up and movement. All which will be addressed with signings and a little time.
                Ageymang was shocking today and should have gone out wide when Bothroyd came on. Would imagine that's the last we'll see of Pat as once our strikers are fit and with the possibility of another coming in he'll be history.

Comment

Working...
                X