Club Ambition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club Ambition

Just saw the Barton interview on SSN, and it's clear that our club team have done a good sales job, and the ambitious plans have certainly made an impact on our Joey, Hang on, say again, sounds good, 'our Joey'

But what are these ambitious plans? It's not just players imo, I think they spoke about new stadium, and big club ambitions. JB even said he wouldn't leave unless it was a team in Champions League, so maybe we told him we would be soon.

Could it be true, after 30 years, can we be bigger than Chelsea again one day.

Don't get carried away, this season is still all about survival. Which I think we will achieve now.

Next year we can really build and look for a top half finish.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerryhatrick View Post

Could it be true, after 30 years, can we be bigger than Chelsea again one day.
      WE ARE & WILL ALWAYS BE A BIGGER CLUB THAN THE S.C.U.M
      Chelsea!! who the **** are Chelsea

Comment

Oh dear, they are all out tonight. Its great news, but as Morris says, don't get carried away.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
          Oh dear, they are all out tonight. Its great news, but as Morris says, don't get carried away.
          don't take it too seriously, tongue in cheek mate hence the smileys. Time to be happy.

Comment

Dunno how true but been told that looking at buying land for grainy n getting an academy with lots of investing into scouting network as we haven't really got one. Also Mick jones said that we are miles behind even the biltong and stokes of the world in terms of scouting and such like. From someone at training ground yesterday but could be total horse p155

Comment

Originally posted by Gerryhatrick View Post
              don't take it too seriously, tongue in cheek mate hence the smileys. Time to be happy.
              Fair enough, mate. Tis a great day. A message has been sent to the rest of the Premier League: Rangers are back.

Comment

Training, not grainy! Lol also jones and curle had a few things to say about flavour n bernie! And that we will sign a few proven prem players at first, but alot of emphasis will be placed on gettin academy right

Comment

I think we will survive this season and if neil gets the reinforcements he wants will do it comfortably.
                  This club I feel is going to take off like we have'nt seen before. NW,TF ,AB whoever, really got him to buy into that.It's just so exciting this is what our pre-season should of been like.
                  you rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssssss

Comment

Working...
                  X