X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spending

Funny how we are all happy but still not spent any money
    Great signing come on u rrrrrrrrrrrssssssssss

Stupid thing to say, we've spent on his sign on fee, and agent fee.

Comment

Originally posted by W12hoops View Post
      Stupid thing to say, we've spent on his sign on fee, and agent fee.
      As we did with the other freebies and people still moaned was my point

Comment

Originally posted by pblockranger View Post
        Who cares? Fan base is getting slowly united again. Been a long time. Why attempt to cause another rift? Just be happy!

Comment

valid point,but we will finally spend on a transfer fee if we sign SWP

Comment

What a stupid thread. This will cost about 11/12 million quid all told. "Still not spent any money", laughable. Maybe you would have felt more Billy Big Wedge if we had spent £1m in a transfer fee on Puncheon.

Comment

Think this is a completely differant kinda free bee, we are finally stepping up in class.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                What a stupid thread. This will cost about 11/12 million quid all told. "Still not spent any money", laughable. Maybe you would have felt more Billy Big Wedge if we had spent £1m in a transfer fee on Puncheon.
                Intelligence not everyone's strong point is it read the post again and I am sure you will see the satire

Comment

Didn't get that, but I see your point and in my opinion it wasn't that funny

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                    The poster went ''transfer fee"'...not wages,and he isnt moaning or giving out just making a point

Comment

If it was satire I apolgise, but quite well disguised.

Comment

Im not here to cause rifts or turn fans against one another
                        Apology accepted stains
                        Was just pointing out the negativity towards free transfers a few weeks ago

Comment

In that case you were completely right mate, fair play to you. This has to be one of the best free transfers in history!

Comment

Working...
                          X