SSN update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSN update

Just said that Barton is undergoing the final stages of his medical at the training ground. Then Neil was show saying Barton is hopeful, as well as 4-5 others.
    Your mum would love me...

They are examining his knuckles.

Comment

Psychiatrist I would imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellerslie View Post
        Spot on it's his head where theres a problem.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Ellerslie View Post

You are right, Barton doesn't need a medical, he needs a "mental".

Comment

Believe it or not Barton is a very intelligent bloke. I know someone who knows him really well and says he's a very articulate individual just takes on a different persona on the field.
            oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

I bet the Newcastle fans felt the same. Look how they feel about him, now. Top class player, who's cleaned up his act.

I for one will not be looking for negative on such a marque signing. If, of course we pull this off.

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
                Believe it or not Barton is a very intelligent bloke. I know someone who knows him really well and says he's a very articulate individual just takes on a different persona on the field.
                He has an eclectic and interesting taste in music.

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
                  Sadly, people don't like to focus on the positives. I posted about this fact recently on a thread but it seemed to go by without comment.
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

bluehoop ffs he's a wrongun so don't make out he isn't. A very good footballer but likes to stub cigars in youth players eyes. He is a dirty fighter who will probably end up chinning adel. Neil will have his work cut out but his ability makes warnock realise that he could be a important player for us with more additions.
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Just shown him turning up for the final part.

Oooohhhh

Comment

This is really happening init

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                          bluehoop ffs he's a wrongun so don't make out he isn't. A very good footballer but likes to stub cigars in youth players eyes. He is a dirty fighter who will probably end up chinning adel. Neil will have his work cut out but his ability makes warnock realise that he could be a important player for us with more additions.
                          He certainly was a wrong 'un, no question. The cigar thing was disgusting. But as said he does seem to have another side. Has supposedly given up drinking and cleaned up his act. Who knows? But everyone should be allowed a second chance and maybe at 28 he has matured. As stated, perhaps we will be lucky enough to get the best out of him. I realise its a gamble, but as Neil has said if there were no issues there we wouldn't be in with a hope of signing him so lets trust the manager to keep him on the straight and narrow.

Comment

Class player dont get enough credit! dont care what he gets up to off the pitch, cant wait to see him in a super hoops shirt..........if it happens, best signing the club has ever made
                            I cant help FAURLIN in the love with you.....

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              I think we've all done things we regret mate.

Just imagine how unfair life would seem for some of us if people keep bringing up the most obvious instances.

Anyway, wouldn't worry about it too much, I'm sure someone said he was only using us to get a better offer from someone else.

Comment

Working...
                              X