Willie McKay on SSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willie McKay on SSN

He's saying Barton has signed, without actually saying it, if you catch my drift.

Can this really be happening?
    Your mum would love me...

God i hope so, would be a great signing for us!

Comment

Just seen it.

He said Joey spoke to Phil Beard and Tony Fernandes and liked what they had to say. He also said it IS a top signing for QPR and other players will follow.

Get in!
      1st Game - QPR v Wolverhampton Wanderers on Tuesday 30th October 1979

www.twitter.com/ppledgerQPR

Comment

Didn't know McKay was Joeys agent
        Doesn't Paladini have a special relationship with him
        Sounding more likely, this is dreamland
        From the Hills of Kerry
        To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by Hoops View Post
          Just seen it.

He said Joey spoke to Phil Beard and Tony Fernandes and liked what they had to say. He also said it IS a top signing for QPR and other players will follow.

Get in!
          Yep that's exactly what he said, brilliant news. I can't quite believe it to be honest.

Comment

I had a cheerful chuckle ploys when he said that. Neil has been on the case since we won the league, by all accounts.

He even said he's sure there are more signings to follow, given what the board told them.

Comment

Please please please be true. This will be massive for the club and will be the start of the revolution that see's the Rangers as one of the up and coming forces in world football. ( praying )

Comment

Even after TF takeover, i was of the belief we would be bringing in the likes of Bullard, Puncheon, Bertrand loan and Onouha would be the "marquee signing", and even with them I was relativley optimistic, comparing the side we would have to the likes of Norwich, Swansea & Wigan. Never did i think we would actually sign (fingers crossed it all as done and dusted!) somebody like Joey Barton! What a top top player, I expected somebody like Arsenal or Spurs to have snapped him up! Huge sign of the owners ambition and willingess to spend yet get the balance of being sensible and being stupid right! Yesterday has really shown to everybody that these owners really can walk the walk!

Cant help but think him coming will help us attract a few more big names and, hopefully, have a very very capable PL side!

Roll on Saturday, starting to feel this season might be abit more entertaining than I first thought, good times are ahead gentlemen!

PS: winning a 7-fold last night to scoop £160 was the icing on the cake
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Who next?

Simpson? Bertrand? Onouha? Traore? Bassong?

Names like that weren't exactly impossible before, but they seem a lot more realistic if this one really does come off. Wheni swithched the tv off last night, I fully expected to see him having a medical at Villa or something.

My morning glory didn't go to waste, today.

Comment

Benny you have made me feel really giddy
                    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                      Who next?

Simpson? Bertrand? Onouha? Traore? Bassong?

Names like that weren't exactly impossible before, but they seem a lot more realistic if this one really does come off. Wheni swithched the tv off last night, I fully expected to see him having a medical at Villa or something.

My morning glory didn't go to waste, today.
                      Not 1 of those wouldnt walk into our starting line up IMO, we defiantley need a RB, LB and, tbh, at least 1 CB. Simpson/Young, Onouha, Bertrand/Traore/Ridgewell would be a cracking set of additions!

With regards your stiff chap this morning; werent a case of wacking a snorkel on and getting some honey roast ham from the fridge was it? (inbetweeners fans)
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Is he part of Base Soccer then?
                        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

It was sick everywhere.

Comment

Wrongun
                            From the Hills of Kerry
                            To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Working...
                            X