What position would JB play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What position would JB play?

Would we have to change our system to accommodate him?
    Kept the faith!

I think if we sign two pacey full backs we should play 4-2-1-1-2 .. Barton in CM in front of Derry and Faurlin, Taarabt behind the front two with him and campbell able to fill in on the wings
    http://twitter.com/#!/DBehar3

Comment

Originally posted by QPRdan3 View Post
      I think if we sign two pacey full backs we should play 4-2-1-1-2 .. Barton in CM in front of Derry and Faurlin, Taarabt behind the front two with him and campbell able to fill in on the wings
      I think he may replace Derry?
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Horrible formation. Where is the width?

You can't have your full backs play as wing backs when you only have four in defence. We'll get ruined at this level with that setup.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

I can't see anyone being dropped though?

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
            I think he may replace Derry?
            He would be wasted replacing derry. Derry is superb in that role breaks up play and gets stuck in. I think if anything faurlin would be under threat. However he played as a right midfielder for newcastle so I think i'd have him in a more attacking role as he has plenty of ability
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I can't see anyone being dropped though?
              I can. That's football. If we sign a CB, one will go. If we sign SWP, Tommy Smith won't get on. If Crouch came, one of Campbell and Bothroyd would be benched.

Strongest team, and all that.

Comment

if SWP signs I can see a 4 4 2 and maybe adel being dropped at this rate
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I mean in terms of central midfielders. Derry and Faurlin offer a lot for the team and have got a great partnership. We'll just have to wait and see (I'd drop anyone else for Joey in a heart beat btw)

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    He would be wasted replacing derry. Derry is superb in that role breaks up play and gets stuck in. I think if anything faurlin would be under threat. However he played as a right midfielder for newcastle so I think i'd have him in a more attacking role as he has plenty of ability
                    Hmmmm, i don't know, and maybe SWP replacing DJ, we could play 4-3-3 with Parker, Fraulin and Barton in midfield, Adel SWP and Bothroyd up front maybe?
                    Kept the faith!

Comment

I think Adel on the left with a Barton / Faurlin CM partnership is how things will end up, if we sign SWP.

Derry will get plenty of appearances from the bench, as well as a few starts. The harsh truth is, Barton is a younger, and better version of Derry. I think Faurlin will get the nod for his passing ability. That'd be some midfield.

Comment

One thing's for sure, if we manage to pull this one off, I fancy our chances of getting SWP. That would an attractive midfield to be part of.

Time to work on the defence, and then we can start to believe.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                          I think Adel on the left with a Barton / Faurlin CM partnership is how things will end up, if we sign SWP.

Derry will get plenty of appearances from the bench, as well as a few starts. The harsh truth is, Barton is a younger, and better version of Derry. I think Faurlin will get the nod for his passing ability. That'd be some midfield.
                          At this rate, if all the players linked come, most of the current 11 will be spending time on the bench.
                          Kept the faith!

Comment

4-3-3 when attacking then turns into a 4-5-1 when defending.

Kenny in goal

A brand new back 4

Derry, with Barton to the right, Faurlin to the left.

Bothroyd central, Adel to the left, DJ to the right.

When defending Adel & DJ drop back into wide midfield with the Faurlin and Barton tucking in to make 3 central midfielders with Derry. When attacking Adel & DJ push on to give Bothroyd the support.

If we sign SWP he would take DJ's place, or Bothroyds and put DJ as the fox in the box type.
                            @chrisrobson9

Comment

He'll replace Buzsaky.

Taarabt and Campbell/Smith on the wings.

Derry, Faurlin and Barton in the middle

Comment

Working...
                              X