No announcement yet.

Why do we buy players and not use them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do we buy players and not use them?

Just a couple spring to mind
    Patrick Vaagen Moen (supposedly top goalscorer in Norway) ok played sub for a few last year.
    Bruno Perone (ok I've only seen him on You tube but plays in Brazilians top league and looks good plus I thought we were in need of defenders) Saturday at Wigan for example.

I'm sure there are more but why buy them if we're not going to use them?
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

We need to buy a squad, not just a starting 11.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      We need to buy a squad, not just a starting 11.
      I know but when they are supposed to be 'that good' should they not even get a run out, was Perone not playing last night and if not why not?
      Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
        I know but when they are supposed to be 'that good' should they not even get a run out, was Perone not playing last night and if not why not?
        Ye perone played mate. Look OK, done the basics quite well, played mainly simple passes and won most headers. Ithink he could be decent backup with a commanding centre back with him, seems abit naive thats all.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Ye perone played mate. Look OK, done the basics quite well, played mainly simple passes and won most headers. Ithink he could be decent backup with a commanding centre back with him, seems abit naive thats all.
          yeah he looked ok, but you could tell he is inexperienced.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Nice one Matty cheers didn't know he played glad though as like you say looks good for backup, maybe he might even make it to the 1st team as a perm depending on who we get in next week.
            Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Peone played yesterday and PVM was on bench at everton.

Comment

Perone looked ok, but he was a bit ponderous on the ball. Certainly didn't set the pulse racing.

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                  Just a couple spring to mind
                  Patrick Vaagen Moen (supposedly top goalscorer in Norway) ok played sub for a few last year.
                  Bruno Perone (ok I've only seen him on You tube but plays in Brazilians top league and looks good plus I thought we were in need of defenders) Saturday at Wigan for example.

I'm sure there are more but why buy them if we're not going to use them?
                  Saw him have a few good shots against Blackburn in the Cup last year, not sure why NW didn't use him more, but what the hell do I know ? I'll stick to Joinery and let NW pick the team Ehhhhhhhh
                  "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                  For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

A couple more names. Tofas, bought, never played, then sold. Ramage, contract extended then loaned out straight away? Shittu, given a years contract and not in the team for a prem game so far. Makes me wonder who actually gave out the contracts and what reason they had for doing it?

Comment

Paladini gave Shittu a contract while Warnock was sunning his buns on holiday - causing an almighty row. Anyone who saw Shittu's performances last season, against Rochdale (and the basis of his long period spent in the stiffs at Bolton) knows he is not a Premier League defender.

Comment

Working...
                      X