I can't believe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't believe

People moaning we lost remember last year losing 4 1 to port vale and the Qpr fan on YouTube. Warnock hates the league cup tonight is not a true reflection of how we play. Everyone chill
    Only one of the voices in my head is crazy...

Originally posted by Slydo View Post
    People moaning we lost remember last year losing 4 1 to port vale and the Qpr fan on YouTube. Warnock hates the league cup tonight is not a true reflection of how we play. Everyone chill
    I agree,how could any fan who went tonight moan,you should be proud of your team,and remember that Rochdale are the new Man Utd

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      I agree,how could any fan who went tonight moan,you should be proud of your team,and remember that Rochdale are the new Man Utd
      Anyone who went tonight must of known it wouldn't be the first team most people were saying before they were just buying a ticket for the loyalty points so they wasn't bothered before

Comment

any excuse to moan though mate, any excuse!!!!

Comment

Nothing excuses the lack of effort

Comment

warnock said carling cup is not his priority
            TaarabT Abdel

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
              Totally agree

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                I don't think 1 premier side made less than 7-8 changes even the championship sides changed there teams . The league cup is worthless it needs changing

Comment

I don't think 1 premier side made less than 7-8 changes even the championship sides changed there teams . The league cup is worthless it needs changing
                  Maybe but it seems teams like Wolves,WBA who will be in the mix with us come the end of the season put a bit of effort in

Comment

They were representing QPR; they should have at least tried to win. No player worth his salt wants to be on a losing team.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                      Maybe but it seems teams like Wolves,WBA who will be in the mix with us come the end of the season put a bit of effort in
                      If we talk about effort what about the fans. The attendance was low so aren't we just doing the same as the team cos a lot of us couldn't be bothered to go

Comment

If we talk about effort what about the fans. The attendance was low so aren't we just doing the same as the team cos a lot of us couldn't be bothered to go
                        I'm glad I didn't go to see sh*te like that

Comment

well all those people should look hard at themselves then if thats what your implying

Comment

Anyone who went tonight must of known it wouldn't be the first team most people were saying before they were just buying a ticket for the loyalty points so they wasn't bothered before
                            NO fan wants to watch that,very humiliating and we had quite a few first teamers out there as well,fans who paid to see that are entitled to moan

Comment

All I'm saying is that if by losing this game we win Saturday i can live with that. If not being in the league cup keeps us in the premier league then happy days. I'm not saying it's good for qpr to lose it's all to do with the cup itself, it's seen as worthless teams play weakened sides, teams don't try yes fns can and should moan when a team is rubbish but didn't we all think and know beforehand that something like this might happen

Comment

Working...
                              X