Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think I will save my comment until the morning after watching that

Or Krill will have me on the naughty step

I sympathise. I was on the verge of posting something I decided to delete or I would have had to ban myself...

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
      Dont think you have to bother Isleworth,it seems to of all been said already. FU**ING DISGRACE. The losing does not bother me but in the manner we did does.

Comment

Some tired people on here tonight.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

I did say waist of time and jumpers 4 goal posts but some of u have no lives outside of football, harsh but true
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            I did say waist of time and jumpers 4 goal posts but some of u have no lives outside of football, harsh but true
            a bit ironic coming from someone with 13,500 posts on a football forum
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

First game I've been to last season and the best part of the night was the KFC on the way home, and even that was pretty poor. Half the team dissinterested and the other half just not good enough. Rochdale played reasonably well but didn't even have to work for it. The main differences was that they wanted to win, the amount of times I heard a Northern voice screaming at his teammates to clear the ball, drop back etc showed beating us meant something to them and their fans were a credit as well.

Comment

Got an easy forgiving boss and not a bad way to post whilst getting paid
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  So waste your time on here than go to the game.No life outside football HA HA pot and kettle comes to mind.In any case what has all that got to do with professional footballers who get paid good money not putting in a shift.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post

"I cannot believe people are moaning over something they knew was going to happen. I personally will only care about cups when we are an established premier league team & actually got strength in depth to go on a cup run"

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                      "I cannot believe people are moaning over something they knew was going to happen. I personally will only care about cups when we are an established premier league team & actually got strength in depth to go on a cup run"
                      Your missing the plot. people are not moaning that we are out of the cup as you say it was partially expected just the manner it happened,no passion,pride to wear the shirt,they get paid enough to put just a little effort in.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                        Your missing the plot. people are not moaning that we are out of the cup as you say it was partially expected just the manner it happened,no passion,pride to wear the shirt,they get paid enough to put just a little effort in.
                        Webbie, I did not say that, Quaz did, hence the inverted " ". I posted it as an example of what people think, but he did not waste his time or money going to the game.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                          Dont think you have to bother Isleworth,it seems to of all been said already. FU**ING DISGRACE. The losing does not bother me but in the manner we did does.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                              hypocritical some might say...
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2