Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst part of tonight, and a real choker...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst part of tonight, and a real choker...

Cook was utter shite. It genuinely pains me to say it, and I guarantee some cookophiles will argue, but the lad doesn't look like he'll ever be more than an NPC player if he's lucky. He really was league one tonight. Horrible thing to say, but someone needed to drop it.

It's clear why Neil doesn't rate him.

Honestly gutted. Rowlands didn't look like he even cared. You could see Lee was upset with himself.
    Your mum would love me...

I agree. Sad to say but Cook really struggled tonight against poor opposition. Looked very unfit I thought.

Comment

He looked like a man playing with a broken heart, I think the whole thing has destroyed him.
      Kept the faith!

Comment

My mate text me from the ground and when i asked about cook he said he was as slow as a tugboat and weighed about the same as well

Real shame as I really liked cook and clung onto the hope he would make it back but if he cant even manage his weight at this point thier is little hope
        its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

More than likely has. I'm probably being harsh, but I reiterate that I'm gutted to admit it. If there was ever a man I wanted to succeed, it was Cook. He had the potential to be a decent PL player. Not a world beater, but he'd have been comfortable there, if he'd stayed injury-free when in the form we last saw him.

Comment

I think Cook and Rowly should be embarassed to pick up there wages with the lack of effort they showed.I thought they would of been well up for it as they could of got deals with other clubs if they had performed.

Comment

Best thing the club could do is pay up their contracts asap, they have both been great servants to the club and the club has looked after them when badly injured.
              Think it is now time to say thank-you and move on, u will never see either player in the first team squad again.

Comment

I feel for him, he gave money to the club he loved, suffered serious leg injuries, and then gets elbowed. That's the downside of a footballer's life.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                  I think Cook and Rowly should be embarassed to pick up there wages with the lack of effort they showed.I thought they would of been well up for it as they could of got deals with other clubs if they had performed.
                  I think 'embarrassed' is harsh. Cook just isn't up to it. He didn't pick himself tonight. Let's not pretend he's a waste of space and couldn't care. He's one of us, and wouldn't rob from the club.

Comment

If we pay up their contracts, I think the club should give Lee Cook his signing on fee he gave us, back to him.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                      Didn't think they were lazy - unfortunately they're just not good enough anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        If we pay up their contracts, I think the club should give Lee Cook his signing on fee he gave us, back to him.
                        I'll disagree with that. Not through his one fault, but he's more than made that back through wages whilst not being able to play. He was good to the club, but the club have repaid that.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          Definitely

Comment

Genuinely gutted for Cook. Rowlands however needs to f*ck off asap. He doesn't give a sh!t & obviously resents the club / warnock / the fans I really don't know but he clearly isn't interested. Pal at the game told me he was shockingly bad, not that anyone else had much to crow about but players like Rowlands should be running through brick walls to prove a point to everyone but no.

Comment

Rowlands and cook are the same as vine , taking the money, its just that we will always back rowly and cookie for their past efforts wheras vine is a ##### of the highest order.

Comment

Working...
                              X