No announcement yet.

Another cup surrender... is the humiliation worth it? /merged/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neil sounds gutted.....................not.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
      We're not going to win the Premier League or the FA Cup, what's the point in trying in those either?
      So staying in the Premiership is going to be a bad thing for us as a club & our future is it? Winning the CC done wonders for Birmingham City eh

Poor statement from yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by leewads View Post
        Shock horror us,norwich and Swansea all out

It's all about the premier

This cup has become so mickey mouse
        So basically these clubs have pretty much thrown games?.

Comment

I really do not know why people bother going. They should not turn up just like the team.

Comment

on my way home, yes we were crap but not really bothered that we lost. I knew when I got my ticket it wouldn't be great but still had to go. if Neil don't want to take these competitions seriously then I trust his judgement. done the same thing last year and we ended up champions!

to sum up, not too fussed, move on, in warnock we trust!

Comment

cannot believe people are moaning over something they knew was going to happen.
              I personally will only care about cups when we are an established premier league team & actually got strength in depth to go on a cup run.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                I personally will only care about cups when we are an established premier league team & actually got strength in depth to go on a cup run.
                Stop being so grown up and sensible Quazy. I'm not in the mood...

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                  Stop being so grown up and sensible Quazy. I'm not in the mood...

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                    in a nut shell matey...

Comment

just shows if we get injuries we are st.uffed our back 4 is waffer thin and needs strengthening now with decent players not the likes of clogger donkey perone
                      Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Originally posted by qpruleok View Post
                        just shows if we get injuries we are st.uffed our back 4 is waffer thin and needs strengthening now with decent players not the likes of clogger donkey perone
                        Problem is we have a lot of them, and if we didnt have enough we have signed Perone and given new contracts to Shittu and Ramage who we immediately loan out - can anyone explain the strategy?

Comment

The thing is. If they said look everyone..it's gonna be rubbish..or we are gonna play the girls team but come along it's free, but they don't.. £18.50 squashed into one stand queue for absolutely everything! Everybody there paid good money and deserved to be treated with a bit more respect.

It was worse than a pre season friendly

I want my money back under the trades description act!

Comment

i know its annoying and it still pishes me off when we lose these games but it was the reserves, they were not good enough ,or , were not motivated enough. Remember last year , it was a blessing getting rid of the cup early.

Comment

Originally posted by Raj View Post
                              on my way home, yes we were crap but not really bothered that we lost. I knew when I got my ticket it wouldn't be great but still had to go. if Neil don't want to take these competitions seriously then I trust his judgement. done the same thing last year and we ended up champions!

to sum up, not too fussed, move on, in warnock we trust!
                              Yes, that was what got us promoted, and going out in such an embarassing fashion has guaranteed us Premiership survival.

Job done.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                                Problem is we have a lot of them, and if we didnt have enough we have signed Perone and given new contracts to Shittu and Ramage who we immediately loan out - can anyone explain the strategy?
                                not at all it's a joke these players are nowhere near premier quality and gorkss is a better player than that perone by a mile plus has played with the team a lot more
                                Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Working...
                                X