Gradel to Fulham/W.Ham and SWP to Bolton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SullivanQPR View Post
    If you mention your twitching sphinny one more time, I swear I will ban you... for eternity.
    Please, I don't want that image.

But I agree about the defenders, especially Onouha.
    That's the part of the team we need pace, power and athleticism more than anywhere.
    The "sexy" names like Parker, Cole etc.. are great to see linked, but the team we currently have needs an injection of pace, starting from the back.
    Well congrats on making me look a total fool in my office with random outburst of laughter Sullivan! Although tbf the image i can imagine was put in your head by my comment has actually burnt itself into my corneas now and so i cant imagine ill sleep too well tonight....

Totally agree with the defence comment, with the typeof strikers we are going to be up against this year, some pace and power really is required to stop a few potential 5 and 6-0s against the likes of Lpool, Man Utd, City, Chelsea....
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by SullivanQPR View Post
      But I agree about the defenders, especially Onouha.
      That's the part of the team we need pace, power and athleticism more than anywhere.
      The "sexy" names like Parker, Cole etc.. are great to see linked, but the team we currently have needs an injection of pace, starting from the back.
      Spot on. It's easy to be starstruck by some of the names we've been linked with but if there's any lesson to be taken from the Everton game it's that hard work trumps reputation every time.

By all means we should be looking at experienced Prem campaigners but if we're going to be paying them more than the lot we've already got then they better well had be hungry for it and set an example.

Comment

Also agree about Onuoha, should be our number 1 target as he's the best available for us right now. Young, pacey and something to prove. And (if Fernandes really wants the club to stand on its own two feet) we can sell him for a fat wedge later down the line if he does the business.

Comment

Working...
        X