Kranjcar over J Cole...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kranjcar over J Cole...

prolly cost more in transfer fee but in wages niko would be less id assume? he is a much better player too!

not overly happy with cole, however if warnock wants him ill support him 110%.

would love us to bring in:

degen
    kranjcar
    bassong
    swp
    barton/parker

but to be honest i still think its crazy we are even talking about these names considering where we was 2 year ago!
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Kranjcar would get my vote over Cole all day mate. Quality player.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Never gonna happen. Modric will move, and Krankjar will be their main man. Top class player.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
        Never gonna happen. Modric will move, and Krankjar will be their main man. Top class player.
        You'd think so, but then Harry's pretty much treated him like a mug during his time at Spurs...

Comment

suppose we'd have to wait for nodge to comment but can see spurs keeping hold of bassong and kranjcar because of their poor injury records
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Huge fan of Krankjar. Think there was talk of some club not particularly amazing, poss abroad, coming in for him and as said Harry doesn't seem to treat him like the great talent he is. I'll prob get slaughtered for saying this but I don't think Modric is all that better than him. We were linked with him earlier in the transfer window when we naively thought Bernie might get his chequebook out but gone v quiet so don't know if we are in the hunt. Suppose with so little time left the board has to narrow rather than broaden its targets. Sounds like we have two possibles for every position we want to fill.

Comment

Had a quick look on the Spurs official website as I hadn't seen the team against Hearts - was trying to find out if Walker played - anyway the match report on Kranjcar was raving about him. Redknapp positively praising him and saying that he was the creative flair.

Would love to sign him but I think he'll stay.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                Had a quick look on the Spurs official website as I hadn't seen the team against Hearts - was trying to find out if Walker played - anyway the match report on Kranjcar was raving about him. Redknapp positively praising him and saying that he was the creative flair.

Would love to sign him but I think he'll stay.
                Fair enough then. There's a danger we are all getting carried away. Still think with all this talk of Parker, Cole etc the most likely midfield recruit is Bullard - not that I'm complaining, think he would be a v gd addition.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                  I'm afraid this is the correct answer.

Comment

I read that Krankjar will be one of the players shipped out of Spurs to make room for the likes of Las Diarra?. Sunderland in for Krankjar also?
                    @chrisrobson9

Comment

walker played against hearts but then so did livermore.

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

I would prefer Krancjar myself.

As for him picking up the reigns if (when) Modric leaves i wouldn't be so sure. Harry for whatever reason has bombed him out a bit since he went to Sprurs, although he had him at Pompey.

I actually think when Modric is sold, they will try to appease the fans and spend some of the cash and in doing so may opt for Joe Cole, rather than use Niko....

Comment

Working...
                        X