The Smuts (Merged Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
    INCREDIBLE They will stand and watch while people loot and burn down places but if you have a drink outside the pub all hell breaks loose.WTF

Exactly.
    A right shower of useless twonks, the filth.
    It's like being policed by the bleedin' Salvation Army.

Comment

FFS ! Twunts ! Why don't they go and catch some burgulars in stead of easy ****ing targets like us having a beer outside in the sunshine
      R's

Comment

From the sound of that Fulham Chronicle, it's down to the idiots who cannot drink without kicking off and causing problems

Excess alcohol+low IQ is always going to end nowhere good. Shame people don't know their limits...

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
          From the sound of that Fulham Chronicle, it's down to the idiots who cannot drink without kicking off and causing problems

Excess alcohol+low IQ is always going to end nowhere good. Shame people don't know their limits...

More to the point
          A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

It is incredible that a few fans having a beer outside on a hot day in August against a team like Bolton and you get the police filming you like you have done somethings wrong! But as someone said when there are people on the streets, where were the police?

I'll say it again - football fans are treated so differently to the wider public.
            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

I drink in the smuts every home game dont remember there being very much trouble in and around the Smuts! was a bit on the last day against Leeds at half time when very few people were there.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                I drink in the smuts every home game dont remember there being very much trouble in and around the Smuts! was a bit on the last day against Leeds at half time when very few people were there.
                It's just the fact that a barrier was put up (rope, and only one side) and we didn't stay behind it. Stupid reason but i think they were just after any reason to tell you the truth.
                Anyway where's everyone relocating to now pre match?
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

U hardly sound bothered Casual and I'm not suprised. I think the pub suited our fans that live in feltham/isleworth/white city but I think we should go slightly more upmarket for the rest of us.
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    U hardly sound bothered Casual and I'm not suprised. I think the pub suited our fans that live in feltham/isleworth/white city but I think we should go slightly more upmarket for the rest of us.
                    You cheeky ****er

Comment

haha and I thought I got away with that one

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        What do you mean, hardly seem bothered and your not surprised, it's the only place i drink and i'm usually there early doors straight after brekkie and betting shop. Even popping there after the game on occasions.
                        You fk off to an upmarket bistro if you like if you care more about that than drinking with your mates.
                        Queens Park Rangers

Comment

On a serious note however the Defectors weld is a decent pub and comfortable and on the way for people using shepherds bush station, thoughts?

Comment

Why don't we all move to O'Neills
                            Queens Park Rangers

Comment

I know, as i posted on another thread
                              Maybe the club are behind the shutting of Smuts to get us all drinking in the Blue and White Bar pre match so when they lower the ticket prices they'll get it back at the bar.
                              Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Go to the Weld. best pub on the Bush.

Comment

Working...
                                X