Clear All

• Rochdale game tomorrow

So who is going?

One here

one here

Comment

Me + 3 others

Comment

I am mate. Cant turn down the chance to see us play for a 10er (under 21 )
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I'm there. Got me a half day, so could be up for a bit of pie n mash again, Beef?

I need to go to me ma's to sort the dog out, so I won't leave until about 5, meaning I'll be in town for about 6, if that's any good?
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

I do not have ticket and I am travelling to London tomorrow. Will I be able to get a ticket at the gate?
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Me and my dad are going. Its going to be raining a lot tomorrow. Going to get soaked in the paddocks If it carries into the evening

Comment

What did the dog say to upset u? only joking sounds good have a good one
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                  I do not have ticket and I am travelling to London tomorrow. Will I be able to get a ticket at the gate?
                  You'd b better off calling, mate.

I can see a few last minute purchases for this one. I doubt it'll be a sellout, but you're best off ensuring you don't travel for nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                    I'm there. Got me a half day, so could be up for a bit of pie n mash again, Beef?

I need to go to me ma's to sort the dog out, so I won't leave until about 5, meaning I'll be in town for about 6, if that's any good?
                    Sounds good mate but I dont think they will be open that late

Comment

Originally posted by BuzsakyIsGod View Post
                      Me and my dad are going. Its going to be raining a lot tomorrow. Going to get soaked in the paddocks If it carries into the evening
                      Wear a white t shirt cait, I find that normally helps to keep u dry.
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        What did the dog say to upset u? only joking sounds good have a good one
                        He keeps s**tting in the house. He's old and unwell, but that's no excuse, so I'm gonna teach him a lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                          Sounds good mate but I dont think they will be open that late
                          Good point. To be honest, I'll probably leave earlier anyway. That's just the latest I'll leave. I'll more likely leave between 3 and 4.

Comment

He keeps s**tting in the house. He's old and unwell, but that's no excuse, so I'm gonna teach him a lesson.
                            Oh dear God i have a horrific image running through my head now ...
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

You'd b better off calling, mate.

I can see a few last minute purchases for this one. I doubt it'll be a sellout, but you're best off ensuring you don't travel for nothing.
                              Well I thought it is a cup game so no need to book. However, I am travelling to Wigan.
                              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                              X