f.a.o. of trev kinghams daughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• f.a.o. of trev kinghams daughter

when we lost neil roberts his daughter hayley contacted us,and ive heard a rumour that trev has a daughter who does look at the message board,so if you are reeding this message can you contact us,so we can get the funeral details

YOUR FATHER WAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MAN,HE WAS ONE HUNDRED PER CENT LOVE........................
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

can

can a mod,stickie this please as many of us dont know how to contact the kingham family

More...

Comment

His daughter Louse is on facebook - http://www.facebook.com/louQPR

Comment

Ted, she was at Everton on Saturday. I spoke to her.
        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

right

right can somebody who uses face book contact her, i can well imagine we will be having the biggest whip round in the history of queens park rangers, we can all put in a tenner or twenty we can raise a lot of money to help the kinghams in this terrible time, if we can pay for the funeral that would be something wonderfull,if the funeral is on a day when we are not working we can turn out in our thousands.

More...

Comment

i

i dont know how to use facebook can somebody who does gwet louise to come on here,we need to know where to send our money,we need an account so we can all put a tenner or twenty,also when i went to mike keen testimonial,i was personally thanked by kevin keen for wearing a qpr top

but i was the only one wearing a qpr top we need to get as many qpr fans as we can wearing there qpr tops,trev would have wanted that

More...

Comment

Working...
            X