If we don't sign SWP.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we don't sign SWP.....

What happens if we don't sign SWP, Parker or any player on their sort of wage? Would the euphoria come to a sudden halt.
    4 or 5 quality players can still be brought in without paying wages we can't afford. I hope we don't set our sights too high and end up with a fall.
    Last edited by QPRDROG; 22-08-2011, 06:46 PM.

I wouldn't be dissapointed as long as we signed Prem quality players that didn't cost the earth in wages.There are lots about.
    I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

not sure we will get some of the players banded about but am confident we will get some decent quality in.
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Just hope we get on with it now and get the deals done asap.
        http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

TF & NW seem very confident of adding quality.

As mentioned prob won't get the Parker's or SWP's of the world but pretty sure we will get some decent blood in & Saturdays massive win can only help attracting players.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
            Just hope we get on with it now and get the deals done asap.
            Time is ticking alright, could be a fun deadline day for us!

Comment

I trust Warnock will get the right players in, but I also trust he wont waste it by paying over the odds on fees or wages.

Dont forget if he uses it wisely and maximises value for money FT will trust he even more in the long term, but if he trows it away he may struggle to convince him to part with anymore at a later date.

Come on U R'sssss
              One for all.... and all for one

Comment

i reckon 3 good quality prem players and a 4th star buy could be on the cards!
                LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Working...
                X