It will be interesting...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It will be interesting...

...to see how adel reacts to a few big names coming into the club if we sign any! will he think great ive got some better players round me to feed off , will he feel under threat from the new players, will he just carry on the way he always does?? who knows but adel , but its gonna very interesting to see how it pans ot!
    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Reckon him and Joey Barton will get on well

Comment

I think he wants big names coming to QPR, it might make him want to stay. Also didn't he say a few months ago that we need some players in because the current squad wasn't good enough for the prem?
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

He never passed when he was at Spurs and the reason why they sold him.

Comment

Originally posted by easyR View Post
          Reckon him and Joey Barton will get on well
          Barton will probably knock him out within a month..

Comment

My fear for Adel is that he will never change his ways and will always be thinking self glory first, team requirements second.....

I don't think newer players will change that one bit.

Comment

Should do him good as he won't be so marked
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

warnock will iron out any potential trouble if any.......nice problem to have is what our great manager will say.
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                  My fear for Adel is that he will never change his ways and will always be thinking self glory first, team requirements second.....
                  You obviously weren't at Everton where he was part of a midfield that concentrated on keeping possession. Of course he is far less effective as an individual playing that way. Not likely to score goals or make many assists but it will please some of the moaners.

Comment

Surely better players will just provide him with more options in terms of time and space, allow us to see some of his magic from last year. He seemed more than willing to link up with Buzz and Smith, just needs to not take risks in our half. Don't think he has it in him to aimlessly punt it. Having said that Everton's best chances came from Derry and Buz giving the ball away (not having a go). When Tarbs lost it he also tracked back like I've never seen (for him)

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                      ...to see how adel reacts to a few big names coming into the club if we sign any! will he think great ive got some better players round me to feed off , will he feel under threat from the new players, will he just carry on the way he always does?? who knows but adel , but its gonna very interesting to see how it pans ot!
                      I'm sure Tarbs will be very happy with the club showing some ambition by bringing in quality players but will have a big problem when he finds out how much more their wages are compared to his !!.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                        He never passed when he was at Spurs and the reason why they sold him.
                        That is true and im sure people think differently. Better players wil mean they are on better money, which will allow his agent to deliver "Adel wants and deserves to be top earner at W12" ultimatum.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                          That is true and im sure people think differently. Better players wil mean they are on better money, which will allow his agent to deliver "Adel wants and deserves to be top earner at W12" ultimatum.
                          now that will be interesting mate!!!!!!
                          LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Well maybe he should start by getting himself fit!
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

adel has gotten better and in build up to the goal on saturday he played his part in the team.

sometimes he turns up, others he plays for himself. if we sign barton.. he will murder adel within a month
                              Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                              Lovejoy: "No?!"
                              Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Working...
                              X