Faurlin the class act.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faurlin the class act.

According to Everton he executed the most successful pass rate at 81% and made the most tackles.

http://theexecutionersbong.wordpress...econstruction/
    Last edited by UB6-RANGER; 22-08-2011, 12:55 AM.

Originally posted by UB6-RANGER View Post
    According the Everton he executed the most successful pass rate at 81% and made the most tackles.

http://theexecutionersbong.wordpress...econstruction/

Interesting reading that.... I actually thought he lost the ball a few times a bit carelesly during the match.... Just goes to show what high expectations he has set given his usually superb performances, and again here he clearly does so much good that goes unnoticed to a degree. He was brilliant at winning the ball back though and giving it simple, exactly what you want him to be doing.

Comment

Exceptional along with all the midfield they all played with their heads not bombing forward keeping the ball,also Matt Connolly had a great game playing out of position at Left back

Comment

The Sun have shaun Derry as the Star Man, with a pass completion rate of 84% ?

Comment

not suprised...Faulin is a class player and will keep getting better...

Comment

hes always a class act mate!! wait untill he bulks up more muscles and get used to the EPL tempo you will see the actual faurlin x10!

Comment

that was in the mail too, in fact it said he was the best player in the league last weekend. also said gabbidon, based on stats, was the best defender.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                Interesting reading that.... I actually thought he lost the ball a few times a bit carelesly during the match.... Just goes to show what high expectations he has set given his usually superb performances, and again here he clearly does so much good that goes unnoticed to a degree. He was brilliant at winning the ball back though and giving it simple, exactly what you want him to be doing.
                Yeah, I thought there were a couple of occasions when he failed to properly trap a simple ball or, he made an awkward pass to a colleague. S'pose if you have someone making dozens of touches/passes there's bound to be a few going awry so I shouldn't grumble.
                I've got a bee in my bonnet about EVERY player needs to be able to perfectly trap/control the ball, play an accurate pass to feet and then move (ie the basics)... it kind of irks me when a player fails to do it properly cos at this level you get swiftly pounced on if you start taking too many touches or haphazardly bobbling the ball to a colleague.

Comment

Originally posted by PedalR View Post
                  Yeah, I thought there were a couple of occasions when he failed to properly trap a simple ball or, he made an awkward pass to a colleague. S'pose if you have someone making dozens of touches/passes there's bound to be a few going awry so I shouldn't grumble.
                  I've got a bee in my bonnet about EVERY player needs to be able to perfectly trap/control the ball, play an accurate pass to feet and then move (ie the basics)... it kind of irks me when a player fails to do it properly cos at this level you get swiftly pounced on if you start taking too many touches or haphazardly bobbling the ball to a colleague.
                  Buzz made a real hash of controlling the simple pass from Ali before he got it under control and laid that quality ball to Tommy Smith
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                    Buzz made a real hash of controlling the simple pass from Ali before he got it under control and laid that quality ball to Tommy Smith

If a player was good enough to NEVER make a stray pass and he could control every single ball perfectly, Im pretty sure he wouldnt be plying his trade with QPR.

All players will make the odd mistake, just gotta make sure the good out weighs the bad
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                    X