Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fernandes reveals QPR plans.

Sorry if I'm duplicating anything.

I've just listened to Mr. Fernandes in his interveiw on the radio.My God ain't it great to listen to an owner talking positively about his club, and the plans he's got. And even better it's OUR owner,just can't get used to it. That Garry Richardson interveiwing though asks TF are you going to spend £15 mill on a player, or shop at the cheap end of the market.He then uses Liverpool as an example, that they spent £15 mill on Henderson, and thats how much you have to pay for quality players in his opinion.Liverpool imo seem quite happy to pay over the odds to get players, I trust Neil to get quality in without spending any where near £15 mill on a single player.

Comment

Just saw TF interviewed on SSN by Jim White. Very positive.

Asked him point blank 'are you after SWP' he laughed & said Neil is the man etc.. White said you've been linked with SWP, Scott Parker, Onuha all great players & TF said we are after 'great players' & 'let's hope they are on Neils list'

The guy is so positive it actually comes across as if he's dying to spend some cash on real quality.

The club is in great hands it seems.

Comment

I'm just so excited by the sort of players we could see in the Hoops, and he makes it clear Neil says who comes and who goes.It's just fantastic the enthusiasm he has for us. TOP MAN

Comment

I can only echo what everyone else is saying.
          It really is great this "feel good factor", 'aint it? TF.

Comment

Is it me but Tony, Amit, and Warnock are working as one

Comment

Originally posted by maccatwo View Post
              Is it me but Tony, Amit, and Warnock are working as one
              Yes, it comes across as very much a three-way partnership.

"QPR 'blessed' to have Neil Warnock - Tony Fernandes"
              New Queens Park Rangers owner Tony Fernandes says the club is lucky to have Neil Warnock as manager

Comment

I cried yeaterday when we won. It finally felt like we were a premier league side. No 3rd party ownership problems, no lack of prarade worries, no knob ends running the club who do things which anger you to your ****ing bones but just rangers winning in the top league in the world with wonderful support singing. We might get relagated this year, we might survive but we will be as one, we will be Qpr, the best football team in the world.

Comment

Loving it. How long it seems since we had a Chairman that actually realised why they employed a "Manager" and has complete faith in him to identify the right targets for the team he's trying to build...

The positive vibe around the club and fans from Fernandes is fantastic and his enthusiasm, along with that of AMit and Warnock is infectious.... I'm sure potential signings who take the time to listen to these guys can only be impressed by what they hear and may want to join the ride....

Comment

Working...
                  X