Watching goals on sun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching goals on sun

My god Capello still can't speak english. I think the money he earns it's a disgrace.

Anyway they showed our goal and I have just noticed what really poor defending it was. Jagielka just left Smith and moved toward Buzz, realised his mistake and tried to get back to Smith and it was all to late. I rate him as a centre back but very poor basic defending. I doubt he will make such a silly mistake again for the rest of the season but we will take it when it comes and still a great finish from smith.

Connolly shove was a definite penalty too. Played well but a very very lucky boy.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    My god Capello still can't speak english. I think the money he earns it's a disgrace.

Anyway they showed our goal and I have just noticed what really poor defending it was. Jagielka just left Smith and moved toward Buzz, realised his mistake and tried to get back to Smith and it was all to late. I rate him as a centre back but very poor basic defending. I doubt he will make such a silly mistake again for the rest of the season but we will take it when it comes and still a great finish from smith.

Connolly shove was a definite penalty too. Played well but a very very lucky boy.
    Rodwell has himself to blame for that
    Went down looking at the ref

Comment

nah that would have been a very soft pen! rodwell should of stayed strong and got a shot off.. not look to go down.

i havent seen the highlights from goals on sunday but im hoping they showed more of the midfield presence we had.. derry faurlin n buzsaky in parts played their midfield off the park
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

That's word for word what Capello said, his English can't be that bad then.

Comment

Christ. This is one of my main grievances with the man. What the f*ck does he do 9-5 every day of the week. LEARN THE LANGUAGE.

Comment

Spot on magic.

Comment

I blame the FA.

The madness started when Chelsea sniffed round Sven and the FA decided to pay 6m a year to keep clubs at bay.

No wonder the national team is a mess.

Comment

How much of that 236 did you give back yesterday bookies friend,
                From the Hills of Kerry
                To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                  How much of that 236 did you give back yesterday bookies friend,

Comment

Merry I am going to pm u tom, so I expect you to read up on the horses and pick out a few naps for me. haven't spent any of it yet but I want to turn it into a grand with your help.

Comment

You won't get the steam off my pish sonny
                      From the Hills of Kerry
                      To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Had a long conversation with him a year or so ago. Not only does he struggle with the language but I don't think he is very bright either. Just because he is Italian and doesn't speak we assume he is some quiet tactical genius. I came away far from convinced.

Comment

haha not even on a cold winters morning?

i'm serious merry between us I see win win

Comment

Working...
                          X