Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patrick Agymang..........

What a lump of rubbish!

He must be one of the luckiest professional footballers ever. He has always survived being booted out because no other club will have him because of his ridiculous contract.

But I have never seen a striker of his size win a header. He is just a big fairy and really don't know what he offers to the side.

He had a chance to go one on one with the keeper and just bottled out of the battle with Distin. We could have gone 2 up!
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Can't believe Neil singled him out for praise... He was absolutely awful

Comment

The good news is that he got injured. Why didn't Helguson play?
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I think that's a little harsh, mate. I'm not a fan, but aside the fact he can't win anything in the air, he did a decent job yesterday. Up top on his own, and worked hard. Should have done better with that one on one situation.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
          I think that's a little harsh, mate. I'm not a fan, but aside the fact he can't win anything in the air, he did a decent job yesterday. Up top on his own, and worked hard. Should have done better with that one on one situation.
          Working hard don't make him a good player. Should have played ephraim up front - he would have won the same amount of headers and worked even harder

Comment

agy is a brutal player....pace is his only weapon. shocking first touch for a pro.
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

I never said he was a good player, mate. I'm not a fan might tell you otherwise.

All I said was that he did a job yesterday. Terrible in the air, but he did well with the ball at his feet, other than the time I'd already highlighted.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Didn't think he did a bad job at all to be honest.

Jags and Distan are not easy to play against.

Comment

He was playing against an England international in Jagielka and a very good experienced defender in Distin. He was poor at times but he had a very hard job to do and done it decent.
                  Estamos QPR

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                    I never said he was a good player, mate. I'm not a fan might tell you otherwise.

All I said was that he did a job yesterday. Terrible in the air, but he did well with the ball at his feet, other than the time I'd already highlighted.
                    Sorry. You're right bad choice of words. Meant working hard doesn't mean he played well (not, he's not a good a player). I will give him the work hard thing yesterday but to say he played well is an over statement if ever I heard one

Comment

He seems scared of the ball to me he gets it one touch and oooops lost it! He has mad pace and did work hard but his effectivness was zilch!
                      All those that believe in telekinesis raise my hand

Comment

Working...
                      X