Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two players I have been giving a hard time too...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two players I have been giving a hard time too...

Buzsaky and Connolly.

I have given both untold stick over the past few months, and fairly so IMO.

However...

Yesterday both were superb, very impressed with Akos in midfield and Connolly done a brilliant job at LB, even when he wasnt 100%.

Credit where its due, you R'ssss!

Buzz really looks suited to Prem football. Very clever player and he's in good shape. Never looked tired, even at the end.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

I've always stuck by Buzsaky. I know he has the quality. Always have always will.

Comment

I think playing Connolly at full back pretty much eliminates his main weakness, challenging in the air. Hence the nickname '2 bounce'.

If he keeps that up, Clint will struggle to get back in the team.

Comment

Fair play mate. Buz always ad the class for the prem if he could regain fitness, which he appears to have done. He's like another new signing and was excellent yesterday. NEver gets flustered and makes his own time o the ball, plays it easy when needed, keeps possession and can unlock a defence or score a rocket, not to mention dead balls.

I've always eena fan of Connolly also. He is a very good player also and i've never understood the stick he's had recently.

Comment

Fair play to you for that, Morris.

Agree Conners looked good too as LB, especially considering he'd caught that bug going round. Is he actually left=footed? It certainly looked like it the way he was crossing balls in without having to switch it his right foot. If so then definitely he can stake a claim for first choice LB.

Comment

He's right footed but as you say done a sterling job yesterday.

Think Buzz covered every blade of grass & although it seems NW doesn't really fancy him I hope now he gets a fair crack of the whip because he was impressive yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
                Buzsaky and Connolly.

However...

Yesterday both were superb, very impressed with Akos in midfield and Connolly done a brilliant job at LB, even when he wasnt 100%.

Great post Morris. Sign of a respectable poster when they can give credit to a player/players they have slated in the past (as I have had to do on a few occasions before now )

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

yeah, must say connolly's main weakness was taken away when we play him at fullback. very comfortable on the ball and reads the game well.
                  Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                  Lovejoy: "No?!"
                  Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Yes both had a good game and deserve the praise. Buzsaky's off ball running was superb.

Comment

ive said it before and ill say it again buz is a really talanted classy player, one of the best in our current squad!
                      LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

i think buz's game has changed alot since he joined us.. he has become a much more complete midfielder.. just hope we dont stick him out on the wing.
                        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                        Lovejoy: "No?!"
                        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
                          Buzsaky and Connolly.

However...

Well Done Jack.

Akos has not had many games so hope he gets the chance to prove himself.

I like conners and he had a great game but there were two mistakes in that game which should have cost us, we got very lucky with both. Just saying that if it was any other player than it would have been the end for them and we do need someone with more pace.

Comment

Still not convinced either off them have what it takes to play at this level

Comment

Working...
                            X